Chapter 3

"Remember, all you need to do for this part is read from the screen and ensure you are well-liked. Understand?" Knox raised a brow at Ethan as he guided him to sit down on a fancy, deep red couch with a table and flower next to it. Ethan allowed his eyes to study the area, recalling what Knox had said before about a 'consent' scene.

"Does it need to be exactly on the screen? I mean, I don't see how I can give any personality acting like a robot." Ethan sniffed the words as he crossed one of his legs over the other, his body turned slightly towards Knox. He was granted a low chuckle, and Knox placed a hand on his thigh.

"Make it your own, keep the main idea the same. I will say that I like that you do not need a script." Knox hummed, his fingers squeezing his thigh.

"The camera is not rolling yet, Knox." Grayson interrupted as he approached. He went straight to Ethan, crouching down in front of him while taking his hands in his.
"You will do great, kitten. Just be your usual self."

"Okay." Ethan agreed, leaning down to lightly press a kiss to his lips.
"Now, shoo. I've got this."

He watched as Grayson moved behind the camera. Ethan cleared his throat, shifting closer to Knox as he straightened his back. He allowed one of his hands to rest on top of Knox's that remained on his thigh.

"Relax, gatito. I will be here. If anything is not to our liking, we can reshoot." Knox reassured, and Ethan nodded, putting a smile on his face.

"Action." Grayson's voice cut through the air sharply, and Ethan felt himself straighten without even considering it.

"Hello. I am Knox from Triple X Studios. I am here today and ready to film a new scene. This is my friendly reminder that any and all actions you may see on the screen are consensual." Knox spoke so smoothly. It had Ethan shivering as he squeezed Knox's hand tightly. He felt himself freeze up as his words appeared on the screen, yet they seemed blurred. He felt Knox's eyes fall to him, and his hand shifted, lifting his fingers to his lips in a soft kiss.
"Joining me tonight is my little gatito. I hope we can all welcome him with open arms."

Ethan sucked in a breath and quickly brightened to the camera, doing his best to improvise what he was going to say with the words on the screen appearing blurry with his nerves.
"A pleasure to be here, especially with someone as handsome as Knox. My name is Nevaeh, and I am happy to consent to today's activities." As soon as the video ended, Ethan cursed and quickly turned to Knox.

"You okay?" Knox hummed lowly.

"Shit, fuck, I am so sorry. I -"

"Relax, gatito. You did well." Knox soothed as he stood, offering Ethan his hand. He took it, quickly standing from the couch to find Grayson holding a bottle of water out to him.

"Are you ready, kitten?" Grayson questioned lowly as he guided them over to the set they would be working in.

"Yeah. I mean, I am a little nervous, but... I look forward to it."

"That is not what your lover likes to hear, Nevaeh." Grayson shot him a harsh look and Ethan recoiled, quickly nodding.

"Yeah, that's my bad. I just mean that I am excited to start the job. I can finally start paying you back for everything." He explained softly, earning a click of the tongue before Knox took Ethan's hand and guided him to the outskirts of the set, just outside the view of the camera.

"Our first scene together is going to allow me to introduce you to the crowd, show you off. If I am going to do that, you need to trust me. Can you do that, Nevaeh?" Knox's voice was low as he guided him towards the center of the room. Ethan hesitated before giving a nod.