« 29 »

make sure to vote n comment! ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun sat at his usual table at Crown Cafe, watching his boyfriend take orders and make drinks for the customers. He looks so hot doing anything. He thought to himself as Beomgyu smiled politely and handed a customer their credit card back.

Fuck I gotta focus. Taehyun readjusted his glasses and looked down at his laptop.

It was at that moment that Beomgyu looked over to stare at the male. He smiled to himself because Taehyun was his boyfriend and turned to face the next customer.

"Surprised to see you here.. thought you'd be busy paying for your next assignment.." Joonho snickered as he approached the register with his friend group.

Beomgyu smiled politely to his senior, "They were just rumors." He answered.

"All of it?" Joonho pressed. Jae looked at the male and walked away, opting to secure a table for him and Narin.

Beomgyu nodded, "What can I get you guys?" He deflected, not wanting to deal with the male.

"Uhm~ I want a medium white hot chocolate." Narin spoke, smiling at him and handing the male her card. Beomgyu took it and swiped it quickly before handing it back to her.

"No need to smile, unless you have a dick he won't want you." Joonho muttered and Beomgyu felt himself grow irritated.

"What are you talking about?" Beomgyu asked.

"Everyone in the department knows. Just be honest." Joonho smirked. "I doubt you'll show up to the department dinner today too out of fear. Or maybe you will because there'll be other men for you to use."

"You're saying random things right now." Beomgyu spoke, "Are you going to order or not?"

Joonho tsked and walked away to the table where his friend Jae was seated.

Narin looked between the two, "S-sorry." She went to sit with the group.

Beomgyu just sighed. It was bad enough that Joonho kept forcing the freshman to go to department dinners, but now he was constantly showing up to Beomgyu's job. And it was pissing him off.

Sunoo finished making the drink and called for Narin who quickly thanked them for the drink and sat down beside Jae.

"Beomgyu you can take your break now." Sunoo spoke and Beomgyu made a beeline for his boyfriend.

"Hi Hyun." He sat down across from Taehyun staring at him.

"Hey b-babe." Taehyun murmured, not looking up from his work.

Beomgyu hummed with satisfaction. Yes, all I needed was a few seconds with Taehyun. He felt his irritation disappearing right away. "Are you almost done with your assignments?" Beomgyu asked and Taehyun nodded.