« 35 »

three things

three things..
1) I lied about one chapter left
2) there is a decent time skip here !
3) triple update!!
(1/3)
Make sure to comment a lot !!!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

「Four Years Later」

Taehyun sat in the packed bleachers, a bright smile on his face as he watched his sweaty boyfriend race down the court with the basketball and aim for a three pointer. Beomgyu had been playing exceptionally well this season and Taehyun couldn't stop bragging about it to anyone who happened to have ears.

Taehyun leaned forward in his seat with anticipation as Beomgyu shot the ball and successfully made it into the hoop.

The crowd erupted in cheers and Taehyun quickly moved to his feet, cheering along with everyone else. Beomgyu had scored the last shot his team needed and they had just won the national conference.

He watched as the team all ran up to Beomgyu for a group hug to celebrate the game. I can't wait to see his surprised face.. Taehyun thought, grabbing his things and getting ready to congratulate his boyfriend. We should go out to dinner~ Taehyun thought to himself, humming a cheerful tune.

He had just picked up the bouquet of flowers he got for Beomgyu when his phone rang. The male glanced at the screen, ready to decline, before sighing because the call was coming from an investor.

Taehyun grumbled to himself with frustration, going to pick up the work call as people started leaving the stadium.

Beomgyu finally looked up at the VIP box for the first time since the game started, noticing that Taehyun still wasn't there. When games ended, Taehyun would usually wave to him from the box then rush downstairs within minutes to take Beomgyu to their house. Did he not come to see me today?

Beomgyu sighed to himself, hiding his disappointment because he should be happy at a time like this. But I haven't seen Taehyun in days.. I miss my boyfriend..

Taehyun had been in Italy for a gallery opening he was apart of because they wanted to display his works in an exhibition.

A trophy was suddenly held out in front of Beomgyu for him to take and the male grabbed it, posing for a picture with all of his teammates.

"Beom~ What're your plans for tonight?" San asked. The two of them along with Yeonjun had somehow managed to be scouted to play for the same team. 

"Probably nothing." He mumbled, walking with San to their coach who was probably going to make another speech.

"What? Your boyfriend didn't come?"

"No." He sighed, "He's still in Italy I guess."

"Sorry Beommie. If you want we can go out for drinks tonight."

"No worries, I saw Wooyoung in the stands waiting for you."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Also I think the coach wanted to say something to me, so just go ahead!"