Chapter1 (the move)

I woke up remembering that I was moving to California. my mom had gotten a new job in California so I have to go. Great.

"Emma! Get up " My mom shouts"

" I'm up" I mumbled as I stood up of my bed.

I got ready by putting on some grey leggings and a grey cute top and my school jersey. i put on some mascara and eyeliner before I went Downstairs and eat some breakfast.

"Good morning" my mom said as I sat down beside her.

"Morning mom" I said smiling back.

" The moving truck will be here soon so start bringing your stuff down"

" Okay"

I finished eating my eggs and bacon so then I headed up stairs to bring my boxes down. I was finnally at the last boxe down. I picked it up and saw it said "dads box, I picked it up and saw loads of pictures of me and my dad and mom. I felt a tear fall down my face. my dad had passed away last year, in a car accident. I miss him so much. I remember that day being told by my mom. I was destroyed. I closed the box not being able to look at the pictures any longer and took it downstairs.

"Ready?" My mom asked

"Yes" i sniffled

********* 2 hours later**********

We finnally got to California. the house was beautiful. so much better then the one I was leaving in. we took our stuff and decided that we would unpack Tommrow so I went to my room and unpacked some of my school supplies for school tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like the first chapter! The girl in the picture is how I imagine Emma to look like!