˗ˏˋ Prologue'ˎ˗

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────

Twlight & Hogwarts meet face to face

Watching Liliana's and Bella's life

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────

Liliana Volturi neè Swan is wearing royalty thick black fur while standing on the battlefield in a large snow covered field with the Cullens, her twin sister and the rest of their alliances with the Volturi coven on the other side discussing what to do with Edward's and Bella's daughter.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." Carlisle says being the peace maker.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro warned him heatly.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle tried to explain.

"We see the child. Do not treat us as fools." Carius pointed out.

"She's not a threat uncle or an immortal child for that matter. We as a team gathered some witnesses to prove that to you guys. She is human take a look for yourself. She has a flush which only our meal has." Liliana cuts in gaining their attention.

Before their conversation could continue
a bright light appeared blinding them all especially since it was so bright that it was hurting their eyes for some unknown reason.

"What is that?" A few vampires asked in confusion.

"What in the?" Liliana looks over at her two mates who appeared as confused as she and everybody else certainly was.

"What in the weirdness?" The three kings asked at the same time very confused,

but before anything else could be said the bright light heated up, the only thing that could be seen was the extremely bright light.

When the light disappeared completely Liliana along with the rest of the group who appeared with her, saw themselves in some type of outdated school. All the students, staff and a few of wizarding families were staring at the group in pure confusion.

"Edward? Liliana?,Bella, Jasper. Rosalie. Emmett." Carlisle called out making each person he called out look at him in confusion.

"Bella! Liliana!" Alice calls out gaining the twins attention.

"Alice." The two Swan twin sisters sighed in relief that one of their best friends was okay.