Creature Of Legend

The moment of truth, the power of tragedy, the legendary aurora born Alpha and The Winter's Wolf  was all going to play out before the break of dawn. Keeping his protected territory guarded Ryan made sure Chelsey had reached into the heart of safety. She fearfully hid in the dept's of the unknown. Suddenly the winds became restless and cold, powerful and alive creating sounds of war and destruction. The dried up, grey coated, rough and flaking tree barks till it's wild looking branches brustled in the swirling storm of small ice particles creating a moment in the fabric of time. The skies were black with no sight of the bright moon or any twinkling lights .

Suddenly, a malignant howl disturbed the natural order of things that immediately notified Ryan where the super creature was coming from. Distant footsteps could be clearly heard by Ryan trampling through the soft watered snow. He swiftly turned west looking at a cloud of mist as the deadly beast approach. Ryan quickly turned to the beast of nature,shape shifting into a great white majestic wolf. He was pure white, huge with sharp long claws and teeth. His eyes became a killer blue that had nocturnal sighting. In a split moment there was two small red dots in the possibly choking mist and then it hurled out at him. It was the cold hearted killing beast, the Alpha. It tried to viciously rip Ryan's throat out but he managed to escape its clashing jaws. Ryan was prepared for a fight so he stood his ground like a lone warrior facing a supernatural army. The Alpha hurled it's massive body into mid air cutting through with ease trying to to brutally murder Ryan. Ryan used super heightened reflexive abilities and dogged every attack. Not too long his luck ran out on him and the alpha made a vicious assault and bashed his body into tree making the rested snow flakes trickle down on Ryan's fury white head. Dusting the pain and cold flakes off his agonizing body Ryan made a quick and powered up sprint clawing his way into the Alpha's muscular body. Putting every ounce of energy and fight into scratching and clawing the flesh apart of his blood hungry enemy made him extremely tired. In the moment of weakness the no backing down Alpha took a major advantage taking his long K-9 teeth and penetrating the soft flesh of Ryan. Then The Alpha took the ultimate opportunity turning around the tables by ramming every single claw into Ryan's body like knives piercing straight through a genuine leather jacket.

Pain infected the beaten and battered body of Ryan as blood made a stream pouring through every single claw wound in his body. Agony was turning him to ashes draining him of his last bits of his life force. Mysteriously he heard a familiar voice in his head, it was Chelsey.

Chelsey whispered the ultimate questioned, "I am what's killing you but i am not the cold blooded and soul less Alpha I am only a vessel."

Ryan in disbelief asked, "What, that's not possible you helped me, i saved you. You were attacked, no way you are this beastly alpha, are you really it?"

Out of the blues an unexpected voice shouted bringing Ryan back to reality, "No! I am."

Slowly turning around Ryan's wolf appearance faded into his human body. He was heart broken and thrown aback when he saw who said these powerful words so easily. Unbelievably it was................................... his own......................... dear father who was plotting his vicious death. After losing almost every bit of his wolf blood he passed out cold on the freezing ground.

Crowded and disorganized Ryan's mind laid in ruins of his beloved father's unexpected betrayal. With a low telepathic connection left between Chelsey and Ryan they talked although Ryan was unconscience.

Ryan faintly asked, "How can you have the powers of an Alpha if dad is the Alpha?"

Chelsey remarked in a low and guilty voice, "I'm controlled by your father. He infected me when i was attacked at last nights full moon. Remember when i said that every Alpha has an extra ability? His is to control another vessel turning it into the Alpha but controlling it. His body is too old and weak to take a strong person like you on so he is misusing me."

Ryan hopelessly asked, "How can i defeat him if your his protector."

Chelsey paused an ultimately said, "By becoming the ultimate Winter's Wolf and killing me then your father shall die by our bond of Alpha."

Ryan broke down in a puddle of tears with the ultimatum of killing the first woman he had ever fallen in love with. Sadly her death was the only possible solution in the moments of desperation.

Ryan in tears asked, "How do i become stronger?"

Chelsey said confidently, "You open up your mind to the power of the Winter's wolf, don't fight it. Your mind is the universe's most powerful weapon. I know your heart, your a good man, your nice your sweet. Your the most amazing man i have ever met (Chelsey broke into moments of crying that melted her heart and left a large hole that pain filled) your a man of reality who will fight no matter what, I love you and at least i will die loving you. Become the most powerful werewolf now and end it."

Creating the most emotional and heartfelt moment that could ever be felt both of them began to cry with no end. Ryan hugged her tightly as sadness and pain crept over his face. The captivating tears melted anyone's heart but this moment will never leave Ryan's shattered heart. Her death will kill Ryan but not physically but will leave his mind in carnage. This is the saddest part of his life but as he took a moment to absorb and control all the melancholy emotions he was back into the painful truth of life.

The time of the final great battle was here as the Winter's Wolf got full control of Ryan. The most powerful and deadly instinct was release with no restraint. His body became stronger, more agile and got super lethal attacks and reflexes. He leaped of the ground attacking The Alpha hungrily biting and tearing through flesh like a killer creature of habit. He fought as the winds drummed a warriors beat and the clouds began to swirl up in a storm of anticipation. The Alpha was beginning tormented until Ryan had finally ripped his way mercilessly piercing through the Alpha's muscular heart.

The moment he had defeated the Alpha he heard his bitchy father's voice calling out, "Son I am sorry for all that I have done, I was the one who was watching you in the woods and the reason you felt the presence of a leader when you returned home. I am sorry for the empty space that only pain can fill that I left in you. Please forgive me son."

Ryan forgave his dad but no one knew if it was sincere but the last moments with Chelsey was. He went and held her dying body in his warm arms for the last time after he turned back into his human body.

He said in the moment of ultimate saddened emotions,"You are the women who i never taught existed. You are truley an amazing women that only dreams can create again."

Before she could say a word she fell into the realm of darkness and death. Ryan kissed her on her paled forehead as real and emotion filled tear drops rained on her face. Ryan never truely recovered from her death but think about her every moment of his life never to love again. Still to this day you can feel his pain on a full moon's night if you are really sad and believe in the creature of legend.