Part 2 🎀

Let's see what is waiting for U guys🫣 let's get start it yuhu (yaa that's enough lol HSHAHHA)

Jisungs pov:

It was an cozy sunny day in the morning yet he still had to wake up for school"not again" he stands up with still sleepy eyes and in a sleepy mess but immediately collapsed after waking up "5 minutes more" he said to himself after few minutes he suddenly wakes up and checks the timer oh sh*t he was late he quickly hurried up and ran to his bus stop.

To his surprise he was just in time "thank god" he was breathing really hard after running like an idiot.

After some minutes the bus arrives as soon he steps in someone caught his eyes immediately who was he is he new here "I never saw him around here" as he was at his own world the bus came to an stop and everyone steps out Except him.

After realising he was the only one in the bus he quickly gets out and walks to his boring god damn school how he hated this place.

After walking for a bit he saw his friends who was Felix running up to him and gives him a hug "I missed u" "ugh Felix we see each other every single day" laughs at the youngers cuteness then seugnmin and jeongin came and gave him a quick hug "let's go before we are late" said seugnmin. Everyone agreed.

As all of them enter there classes they saw 4 new faces that they never saw but jisung remember one of them "oh the guy from bus" he remembered him from bus "so he is new" after some decusion the bell rang and everyone sat at there spot.

The teacher came in and introduced the 4 boys the first one was bangchan he kinda looked old second one was Changbin woa he was really musculios the third was hyunjin he looked like an prince and the last ones name was Minho he was really hot....."get to yourself jisung"

"So U 4 can sit over there" she was pointing at our spot I could see Felix looks at that dude changbin as they were walking to our spot seugnmin and I glanced at our self like how the fuck are we gonna handle this...

"Yaa move" Leeknow says harsh what's his problem "go sit there" points at some free spots "what if we don't want to" says the short guy they really want some stress "ugh guys let's go there I cannot handle with them" I could see Felix was upset after his rude response.

"Yaa Felix U good" all of them looked at him worried "oh yea" responds Felix back but all of them knew that something was off

After the first period ends everyone came to those rude dudes and were asking stupid stuffs like how are U so hot bla bla bla so dumb anyways the 4 of them stood up and went to there second period.

But to there luck those mf where also there and ofc sitting at there place I cannot take this anymore "yaa go fucking find another place just go the fuck away" screams jisung at them with an angry voice.

The 4 of them looked up at him and eyed him up and down and started to laugh like an maniac "AHAHA U are ordering us to sit there kid U are really funny" before jisung could say anything his friends hold his mouth so he could say nothing anymore

"Ugh sorry for his rudness" said Felix while looking at changbin with a sad expression but quickly changes his mood and drags Han away so they don't get in more trouble anymore.

After Felix releasing Hans mouth he started to yell "yaa why did U fucking stop me just let me beet there asses of" seugnmin and jeongin looked at both of them don't knowing what to do

Time skip:

It was now lunch time they decided to have some breakfast at the cafeteria but remember that those mf were in just 3 hours really popular like people are gonna die for them how stupid.

After they sat down at an table and ate there food they noticed that Felix was not in a good mood "yaa made U good U don't look good" said seugnmin while jeongin nodding along " m..me" asked Felix "yes ofc U U dumy "O..oh" was the only thing he said "U behaved really strange after those dudes came is there something that we don't know"asked han " Ehm..... actually there is something t..that U guys don't know....." Said Felix "and what is it" said all 3 of them at the same time " so uhm...U see this guy named changbin right" YESS.... "He...he was .... actually m...my boyfriend but we broke up...." WHATTTTT.....

So that's the end I hope U can understand what I wrote hehe🫣 anyways love U guys muahh😘