Part 6 🎀

I trought let's start the chapter with our beautiful Hannie song (how I love this song it's so good)

Hans pov

It was now time for him to go to Minho's place but wait where does he live shit he forgot to ask him now he guessed he need to search him everywhere but did he know he doesn't live that far so he trought it's gonna be easy but he was wrong it took him 2 hours to find his place.

Minho was standing outside waiting for him he looked a little bit angry I guess I let him wait to long but is this really his House woah it's like an castle now ik why he is popular.

As he came near Minho he looked really pissed " ehmmm....sorry" said Han embarrassed "sorry? U know what time we have now?!?" Shakes as no and checks the time he was right he was really late it was 6 pm ops he looked up embarrassed and said nothing the older looks at him annoyed but still let him in so they could at least begin with studies.

They both went to Minho's room it was really big and also gorgeous he liked the colour combie black and brown .

(So that U can imagine it)

He looked around until minho called him so they can start both of them sat at the table starting studying but Han couldn't pay attention at the math problem his mind was full with Minho Thinking what he should do with the older or are they friends there were so much Questions In his mind
Suddenly the older took him to reality " YAA Han in earth did the math problem ate Ur brain or something" han looks at him and came to himself now realising in what kind of an situation he was "oh...yes I guess" said Han embarrassed "hm...which one show me" asked Minho while pointing at some tasks.

Han points at an math problem that he couldn't understand it was Complicated for him so Minho could Show him how it works but there was an problem the older was to Close he could feel his breathing on his neck "ehmmm....U...Ur to close" says Han panicking Minho leans even more " am i...i don't think so..." With an Flirty tone he could now see Hans cute puffy cheeks he trought for a sec if he should pinch them...

______________________________________

Ik my chapters are really short but I'm trying to update the next chapter really quickly so forgive me 😭💋 love y'all muah