P R O L O G U E :-

A boy standing at the edge of a rugged mountain cliff, the cool breeze whispering through the valleys below. Beside him stood a girl, her laughter echoing in the crisp mountain air as they gazed out at the breathtaking panorama before them.

At the beginning, the sky is clear, with a gentle breeze rustling through the trees and the sun casting a warm golden glow over the landscape. The air is filled with the sounds of birds chirping and distant laughter as they both stand at the edge of the cliff, their spirits high and hearts full of joy. The weather gradually shifts from serene to ominous, mirroring the girl and the boy inner turmoil.

Subtle changes in the weather signal a shift in mood. Dark clouds gather on the horizon, blotting out the sun and casting a shadow over the once bright landscape. The wind picks up, howling mournfully through the valleys, and the temperature drops, sending a chill down to spines the both figures standing there.

The weather intensifies, unleashing a fierce storm upon the mountain. Rain pelts down in torrents, soaking the girl's and boy's body to the bone, and thunder rumbles ominously overhead. Lightning flashes in the sky, illuminating the chaos and adding to the sense of impending danger.

The girl's foot at the edge of the cliff, the storm reaches its peak, unleashing its full fury upon them. It's at this moment her foot slipped and she begain to fall down from the hill.

But as he reached out to grasp her hand, a sudden tremor shook the earth, sending the girl tumbling over the edge of the cliff. With a cry of anguish, he reached out to save her, but his hand slipped, and she disappeared into the depths below.

And then, just as suddenly as it began, the dream ends.

Heart pounding, he jolted awake, his chest heaving with exertion as he struggled to catch his breath. Sweat beaded on his brow as he clutched the blanket tightly, he back in his bed, safe and sound, but the memory of the dream lingers in his mind, haunting him with its vivid intensity and the sense of loss that still lingers in his heart.

_________ 🍁 _________

In a dimly lit, musty basement, the kidnapped girl lies unconscious on a cold concrete floor, her hands and feet bound with thick ropes. The air is heavy with the scent of dampness, and the only sound is the distant hum of machinery. The walls are adorned with peeling paint and graffiti, adding to the sense of decay and neglect.

Suddenly, the creak of a door echoes through the room as the kidnapper enters. He stands over the girl, his face obscured by shadows, and begins to speak in a low, menacing voice.

"Why did I kidnap you?" he sneers, his voice tinged with hatred. "Because you couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you? You just had to expose my one secret, the one thing that could ruin me."

He kneels beside her, his hand trembling as he brushes a strand of hair from her unconscious face. "You see," he whispers, his voice choked with emotion, "I couldn't bear to watch you continue living that perfect life while I suffer in obscurity."

His expression twisted with rage. "You see, I used to admire you from afar. But when you betrayed me, when you tore down everything I had worked so hard to build, that admiration turned to hatred."

As he speaks, the girl stirs slightly, her eyelids fluttering open. She looks up at him with fear and confusion, realizing the gravity of her situation.