Smartass

This is for the aftermath of option ONE only, option two will be...uh...Idk. Whenever I get time to write it.
A/N: readers pronouns are they/them because they are gender neutral.
N/N = Nickname.

As you ran through the sewer tunnels, you suddenly ran into something hard. You groaned and fell down, your vision blurring slightly as you landed on the ground.

"A human?" A deep voice rumbled, your vision refocused and above you was another turtle mutant with a red bandanna. All you could do was stare, you were enamored by the sheer size of him, her, they? You didn't like to automatically assume genders

"Yea...I'm human." You reply, still enamored by the mutant. You were suddenly scooped up into their arms.

"I'm Raph!" The turtle exclaimed, smiling brightly and showing off their snaggletooth. You smiled back in reply.
"Nice to meet you Raph, I'm Y/N!" you introduced yourself. "Pronouns?" You asked, tilting your head. Raphie's smile only grew.
"He/him!" He said. "What about yours?"

"They/them!" You replied. "You're really cool by the way." You said, gesturing to Raph. He smiled again, this time blushing. "Aw, thank you!" He gushed, holding you closer. "What brings you down here to the sewers? Did ya get lost?" Raph asked, right when you were about to answer, there was the sound of blades whirring. And you were suddenly tackled to the ground.

"Fugitive!" Donnie hissed, gripping your wrists and keeping you pinned on the ground. You kicked him in the stomach and he groaned, falling off of you.

"Donnie what are you on?!" Raph shrieked, picking you up and cradling you like a baby. You couldn't say that you were mad, you were more surprised, but you liked being babied for some reason.

"Y/N is a fugitive!" Donnie snarled, stomping towards the two.
"A fugitive? When I found Y/N, they were runnin' like they stole Pops' TV remote." The snapping turtle explained, holding you up higher to keep you away from Donnie, you discreetly flipped him off and he growled.

"They were running because I need to interrogate them." Donnie said with a scrunched up snout.

"Oh no...did I make Purple Guy mad?~" You teased, which earned a snort from Raph.

"It's all fun and games until I scoop out your organs and wear you as a skin suit!" Donnie threatened.

"Is that your way of saying that you'll become prettier?" You shot him a sly grin, to which Donnie snarled and folded his arms across his chest. "Again, not funny." He huffed, looking down, and you started to wonder if you hurt his feelings. You should apologize later.

There was another pair of footsteps bolting down the sewer tunnel, actually, you could hear two pairs.

"Donnie! Don't kill Y/N!" A voice screamed, you immediately recognized it as Leo's.

"Yea! I didn't even get to meet them properly!" Another voice, a higher one, it sounded like the turtle you saw before being shot by Donnie.
Leo ran into the space you, Raph, and Donnie were occupying, along with that same box turtle adorning the orange bandanna. He looked a little less friendly than before. You felt an intimidating aura from him. But it was drowned out by a much more happy aura. You definitely didn't want to find out what happened when his joyous personality went away.

Donnie groaned. "Whatever, I won't kill N/N." He said with an eye roll.

"You don't get to call me that." You snapped, narrowing your eyes at him. "Only really close people get to." You hopped down from Raph's arms and approached Donnie, Leo looked at you worriedly, along with Mikey.
You jabbed a finger in Donnie's chest. "You are not close."