00

TW: Slurs/ bad language, Drugs, Violence, Abuse, Drinking, Smut.

Skipper Valrey Age 16

Pouge

Height: 5'8 and a half

Played by Choi Beomgyu

Played by                        Choi Beomgyu

Family in household:

Grandmother Emma Valrey

Mother Kim Valrey

younger sister (3) Ruby Valrey

youngest brother (5) Marco Valrey

younger brother (7) Sam Valrey

oldest brother (24) Nick Valrey

The others call him the baby of the group. Not because he is the youngest or the smallest But because he is the more emotional one. He Never smoked or drank before in his life. They have never seen him angry, He barely cusses, And He is a good kid.

He owns this navy blue drawstring bucket hat That I promise you no one has ever seen him without. It Looks old but he keeps it clean.

It's a little bit too big for him but it suits his thick, fluffy, Black hair perfectly.
he had It since birth.

He Also Has very big dreams of going to different islands in the Caribbean and learning their languages like his father did. he knew 13 different Languages.

He Loves The music from the islands, His room is filled with things from All over the Caribbean because his father collected millions of things, And he is very talented at playing the guitar.

He lives in a pretty big beach house in the cut with his Big family.

Playlist: Luvs4momo On spotify

The rest of the Outerbanks Cast stays the same

*I do not own outer banks or the cast, credits to the rightful owner*

Graphic by: @ReynaBennett