The New Mission Enter a New Dimension

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Shugo Chara also I had adopted this fanfic years ago from another author on FanFiction

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Shugo Chara also I had adopted this fanfic years ago from another author on FanFiction.Net they are known as 0NoName0 but I never wrote it or try to set it up because even though I liked the fanfic I had never watched Shugo Chara so I was unsure what to do at the time 😂 but anyways I have started watching the anime and will be posting the fanfic on here and on FanFiction.Net that's all I wanted to say have a nice day ✌️

Naruto's POV

I had just finished packing up the rest of my things for my mission while also leaving a note for Ayame onee Chan a list of things to do while I'm gone like watering my plants for example. It's a shame really no one knows that I'm actually an Anbu captain or the fact that many people except for those closes to me like Iruka sensei and Kakashi sensei and Ayame onee Chan and Tsunade baa Chan and Shizune onee Chan knows about my true self, the person everyone else always knows or have met is nothing but a mask that I wear for my own protection something I learned to do since I was a kid

I frown and looked at myself in the mirror my reflection was a blond haired teen with soft tan skin and blue eyes and whisker like birth marks on his cheeks and a feminine like appearance. Maybe this mission I can find a way to finally be my true self.

After I was done I grabbed my bag and run out of my apartment making sure to remember to lock it behind me afterwards I run towards the hokage tower wearing my hideous orange outfit. I actually don't like the color orange I only wore it because it was the only thing that the shops would sell me.

Either way I'm really excited for this mission since I read the mission scroll it said we are going to another dimension for it which is extremely exciting when I think about it, I mean going to an entirely different world is just so exciting I can't wait.

When I arrived there I see the pink haired banshee and Sasuke who was clinging to him like a leech ugh I hate her. Sasuke noticed me and stared at me or rather my face I could never understand why though. "Naruto baka you're late!!" The banshee screeches making me roll my eyes I swear she's gonna make me deaf one day as I choose to ignore her while I wait for Kakashi sensei to arrive, what no one knows besides Kakashi sensei is that I'm actually the one leading this mission. I also know that Kakashi sensei is up waiting in his spot in a tree nearby as he waits for the right moment to come down he always does this being late on purpose to get under our skins something I find pretty funny actually.

I chuckle to myself and Sakura glares at me. "What are you laughing at baka?" Sakura screeches at me glaring at me with her ugly eyes ew she looks like a deformed alien monkey.

"Oh nothing really." I said to her and turned my face away from her seriously she's so annoying why did Tsunade even chose her to be her apprentice again after I brought Sasuke back to the village during that mission years ago.

She then punched me in the head I rubbed my head in pain. "Sakura Chan why are you always so mean dattebayo?" I asked her while looking like I was about to cry but the truth was I actually was irritated ugh I wanted so badly to bitch slap this whore back to wherever planet she's from.

"Yeah you really should kit." Kurama told me, I actually knew about the Kyuubi sealed inside of me for years since I was a kid.

I then turn to Sasuke and get up and mentally smirk time for a little pay back. "Suke, help me up?" I asked him in a pleading tone making grabby hands towards me as he did just that and then I hugged him thanking him over and over again as I mischievously smirk when I hear Sakura banshee cries of despair that's right bitch suffer I laughed evilly in my mind I probably would of sounded like an evil villain if I did this out loud.

Kakashi sensei then finally comes down and then I joined Sakura by yelling out. "YOU'RE LATE!!" We both yelled at the same time making sure my mask doesn't fall. "Sorry but I had to help a cute dolphin on my way here." He told us making Sakura and Sasuke confused while my eye twitch, I knew he was dating Iruka sensei and I know he makes him happy but I swear if he ever hurts him I'll rasengan his ass.

Anyways after coming out of my killing Kakashi sensei day dream, Tsunade baa Chan comes out of the hokage building with a few anbu which are Hawk and Neko I know them since they are part of my unit. "Everything is all set, we have set up a place for the four of will be staying at together and Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura will be attending Seiyo Academy and Kakashi will be attending the school as a teacher, while you're there you are to investigate the Easter organization and the Guardians of Seiyo academy that is your main objective." Tsunade tells us Hawk and Neko weave through some hand signs and then a portal appears I grinned as I stepped inside with my teammates ready to take this mission by storm.