Seiyo Academy

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Shugo Chara

The next day Naruto and his squad woke up in the house they are staying at, it was a huge condo with nice looking rooms a tv and other fun stuff as well. Naruto goes into the kitchen and begins to make breakfast as he was humming to himself he was making eggs and bacon and toast.

He was already fully dressed for school and in a few seconds after putting the food on the table everyone came downstairs as Kakashi looked excited to eat Naruto's cooking since he had tried it before many times when he used to guard him as a child when he was once part of anbu, Sasuke was staring at the delicious home cooked meal and couldn't help but think that Naruto would make an excellent house husband/wife while Sakura pretended not to think it was good but her drool and her stomach growling gave her away it took everything in Naruto not to laugh at her.

"Heh oh well, I didn't cook any of this for her anyways so she won't have to eat any of it." Naruto thinks to himself as he had only made three plates worth of food and not four as he and Sasuke and Kakashi all sat down and began to eat.

"Hey wait a minute baka where's my breakfast?!" Sakura screeches out making Naruto roll his eyes at her. "Oh I thought you weren't going to be eating with us since you're on a diet if you make yourself big and fat then not even your precious Sasuke kun will want you." Naruto tells her in a mocking manner while he continues to eat in front of her making her blush from embarrassment and anger as she stomped away.

Naruto shakes his head and drinks some orange juice from his cup making Kakashi and Sasuke look at him. "I didn't make her any food because I knew she was gonna waste it and I don't like it when people waste food plus if she wants to starve herself then that's up to her and not any of my business." Naruto says to them and finished eating, he then gets up from the table grabs his plate and walks to the sink and begins to do the dishes.

After he was done he grabs his school bag and bento made lunch as he gives one to Sasuke and Kakashi not even bothering to make one for Sakura since like he mentioned before he knew she was just gonna throw it away.

Afterwards Naruto and Sasuke and Kakashi and Sakura who looked like a clown with the mountain of make up on her walks to school together.

At the same time the Guardians were heading to class too as Amu was clinging to Tadase giggling, they were honestly getting tired of her lately she's not even useful anymore and has been complaining a lot lately something that has been getting on everyone's nerves lately, they have been secretly discussing about replacing her once they find someone with three guardian characters as well to use the Humpty Lock they just need to find the right person first.

Suddenly they see all excited when they see three new students entering the school, one was handsome with black hair and pale skin and onyx eyes and wore lots of black the other was a blond with soft tan skin and blue eyes and adorable whisker like birth marks on his cheeks he wore a cute outfit and the lays one was a girl with pink hair wore a brightly hideous pink dress that hurts everyone's eyes.