Chapter 2: Arrival to Viraidan City in the Kanto Region

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon as a silver plane was soaring in the sky as it soared above a large city known as Viridian City, located in the Kanto Region. The sky was clear blue with a few clouds in the sky, a beautiful day for a plane ride.

Simeon was sitting next to the window on the plane as Cookie was resting peacefully on his lap

Simeon was sitting next to the window on the plane as Cookie was resting peacefully on his lap. He looked down and gently petted her head."Hey, Cookie wake up we're finally in the  Kanto Region," He said.

"Lilipup," Cookie said happily looking up at the window as she saw the city below in view.

The plane slowly began to descend low to the ground as it was getting ready to land. The landing gears lowered its tires screeching as they hit the ground. As soon as it connected to the terminal and allowed the passengers to disembark.

"We officially landed in Kanto," Simeon said and he grabbed his bag from under the seat in front of him and got off the plane, and began walking out of the airport.

"Lili," Cookie cried out happily nuzzling against Simeon's leg.

"Yeah girl I'm just as excited to finally be in Kanto that flight was a long one," He said smiling at Cookie as they walked into the city."First, we call home to let the family we made it and get you a check-up at the Pokemon Center."

"Lilipup!" Cookie cried out as Simeon returned her to her Pokeball.

•••••

Simeon was walking through the streets of Viridian City passing through the crowd of people. He then saw a group of Rattata running into the alley nearby.

'Rattata is not native or common in Unova but have seen a few back home.' Simeon thought recognizing the Pokemon.

He gently smiled at a young boy playing with Pikachu in the yard of a house nearby with his father watching him from the balcony of the house. It remained how he was when he met Cookie and wasn't afraid of Pokemon anymore.

He finally arrived at the Pokemon Center after a ten-minute walk from the airport as he entered the Pokemon Center and headed to Cookie's Pokeball to Nurse. Once that was taken care of he walked over and say down at one of the video phones a dial his home phone number. A few minutes passed before his father appeared on the screen.

 A few minutes passed before his father appeared on the screen