•Chapter~25°

Aankhein padho aur jaano humari raza kya hai,

Har baat agar lafzo se ho toh mza kya hai~ (Arjun to Aadrika in parallel universe.)

Aadrika's POV

I landed in a picturesque garden, my wings flapping, and I looked around, taking in all of its breathtaking beauty as each raw was adorned with a stunning array of roses, sunflowers, and lilies in various hues, all of which shone brilliantly under the sunbeam like silk.

I basked in their perfumed embrace, appreciating their beauty while accepting that thorns are an inevitable part of what makes them so eye-capturing.

I was strolling through the garden when I heard a familiar voice suddenly resound in my ear, stopping me in my tracks.

I whipped around and witnessed the exquisite sight of the deep black eyes- my husband standing there with a smile flickering across his face; revealing his both dimples on the either side of his cheeks.

"Mrs. Singhania". He said in a spine tingling voice which effortlessly let my cheeks tinted in pink.

Viewing my timid demeanor a grin stretched across his face and he strolled in my direction.

Goodness!

His every steps represents that even heavens wouldn't have this much grace.

Within four strides, he eliminated the distance that laid between us and stood in front of me with a gentle smile dancing on his lips.

My heart began to race rapidly as soon as he moved his left hand to tuck a hair behind my ear before I could predict what would come next.

And soon the petals of rose bloomed on my cheeks and my curvy eyelashes bow down shyly.

"kammo ji ! Mai aapko kaise lgti ho?" I asked, gathering some courage to do so, but my eyes were still downcast with shyness.

(What's my appearance for you?)

A lighthearted grin pulled at the corner of his mouth, and his mischievous eyes gleamed.

Slowly, he moved in closer, his lips brushing my ear and then he whispered in his deliciously authoritative voice.

"Puri Pagal".

(Completely mad.)

WHAT THE FUCK!

Abruptly, my eyelashes let my eyes look upwards and all of a sudden noticed that my husband had been replaced by a massive.......gorilla.

I forced myself to swallow my saliva and shot the creature a terrified look, but all he did was wave his hand and give me a creepy smile.

He stroked his hairless head with his hand, grinning from ear to ear.

And all of a sudden the world seemed to be tilting in all directions at that moment, and then a song started to play in my head and everything turned dark.

Chipi chipi chapa chapa

Dubidubi dabadaba

Boom boom

Chipi chipi chapa chapa

Dubidubi dabadaba

Boom boom

My eyes snapped open in terror, and I discovered myself lying in bed with my kids curled up next to me. The song started up again, or rather, my phone started ringing, which made me sigh in frustration.