TOWER OF HELLFIRE

After Surviving another daring escape from the Nazi Zombie Menace, our heroes find themselves facing a tower of blood that threatens the war effort that could fold any form of opposition. They must journey inside and destroy the tower so that their armies can re-storm zombified war-torn Europe. Balancing the tide of the dead war or they will die trying.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Sierra laid on Jp's chest kissing him slowly as he held her. "When we get back on the ground will you marry me?"
Sierra lifted her head up and was caught off guard. She was quiet for a moment as if she was about to panic.
Jp realized he made a mistake asking so soon.
"I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry"
"Why propose to me now?"
"Because that's what I truthfully want with you"
He admitted.
"Ask me-"
He was about to get on one knee when she pushed him back down. "On the ground Qui?"
She told him with a playful gesture.
"Yes ma'am"
He said. She started kissing him again harder this time wishing they had some privacy. She decided that she didn't care. She undid his pants but he stopped her. "You seriously want to do it on a plane?"
"They're all sleeping and Dee is having a good time teaching Rain how to fly"
She said smiling.
"They will hear you"
"My love I can be quiet"
She undid his pants anyway and they hid behind a box of weapons.
He sat down as Sierra removed her pants and sat down on his crotch. Before she let out a moan Jp had kissed her to shut her up.

Meanwhile Dee was flying the plane with Rain by his side. "I've never been to America"
"It's a lot nicer without the war going on"
He stated. "How long have you been flying?"
"My father was a crop duster, taught me everything I needed to know. It may be a bigger bird but still the same"
He said as a plane flew overhead.
"See that. P-40. Some of our boys are still in the fight"
Dee said smiling.
In an instant the P-40 was shot down from something below and that put Dee on alert. "Shit! Flak Fire! Evasive maneuvers!"
Dee yelled bringing the plane

Sierra reached her climax as Jp thrusted but froze when the plane jolted violently.
"Get dressed"
She said quickly.
"What the hell is shooting down the other planes?!"
Rain cried out taking the stick.
Myka woke up to see the plane was in a serious nose dive against flak fire.
"That's impossible! There's not a German Outpost for miles!"
"This ain't no outpost! We're coming in hot!"
Dee yelled.
The clouds began to clear as a German Flak Tower came into sight.

"It's a fortress!"John yelled

"It's a fortress!"
John yelled.
"Landing strip right there!"
Myka pointed.
BANG!
CRACK!
BOOK!
BOOM!
Dee and Rain steadily landed the plane on the runway and pulled the plane to a stop.
Jp and Sierra looked outside the windows and saw that they had arrived at a German Flak Tower surrounded by the undead.
"Holy shit. Everyone alright?"
Dee asked.
"We're trapped on a run way full of dead"
Reznov said as zombies staggered around the plane growling and shrieking. "What is this place Myka?"
"During the beginning years of Germany's victories, they were able to fortify this place into a command structure to keep the allied troops from reaching land through any means of invasion. Now this place belongs to the dead"
Myka said as zombies clawed at the windows.
"Attention B-23 Bomber?! Come in B-23!"
Everyone looked at the radio. Dee grabbed it and tuned it in to the right frequency. "This Corporal Dempsey of The Red Tail Squadron 49th Airborne Division. Read you loud and clear"
"I read you. We saw your plane go down and we feared the worst. No matter. How many of you are there?"
"There's eight of us here"
"You'll need to work yourself around the command center through those undead bastards into the fortress and detonate an atom bomb"
"Did I hear you right? Atom Bomb?"
Dee asked.
"Yes...one of the bombers from our fleet dropped a bomb in the center of the fortress but was shot down upon escape. The bomb never detonated and you're the only troops close by that could get in and get out. We can pick you up on the other side once your clear of the blast"
"Loud and clear! Listen up. There is a fleet on the other side of the tower. We go in and detonate the bomb and haul ass"
"Detonate? You mean kill ourselves?!"
Sierra said.
"I can work a timer on any explosive. I just need you all to cover me"
Myka said.
"This won't be easy getting in"
Jp mentioned.
John held his hell thrower and smirked. "Jp, Dee, you open the door and I clear path Da?"
"Good thing you still got a flame thrower! We know what we're doing. Let's get inside this tower, armed the bomb and get out of dodge!"
Dee and Jp opened the door as zombies staggered in. John pulled the trigger burning corpses that walked into his jet stream of flames.