Chapter 3-"Radio Killed the TV Star"

(The pic above is just my terribly drawn doodle of if RoR Adam met Hazbin Adam.)
__________

[Hazbin Hotel, Pentagram City.]

Inside of Drew's office at the Hotel, the main man sat at his desk drinking some coffee with his special mug that had a picture of Mickey Mouse drowning in ink. Y/N was currently in a video meeting with an Overlord friend of his, Vox.

Vox: "So, the new Bendy Anime has received pretty good ratings and reviews from everyone, Drew! It's a massive fucking hit, hell, the soundtrack of the show is currently Number #1 on Voxtify!"

Drew smiles at hearing the good news from his friend & business partner, taking a sip of his coffee and spinning around in his office chair with a chuckle.

Y/N: "Hm, that's very good to hear."

Vox: "Alright Drew, I want more seasons of this shit, we're absolutely making bank!"

Before Y/N could respond, there was another incoming call that interrupted the two of them. It was Velvette, another member of the Vees with Vox and a good friend of Drew's as well. Vox noticeably groans on her end that Y/N could hear.

Vox: "Great.. Doesn't she know I'm supposed to be in the middle of a business meeting with you today?!"

Y/N: "Heh, I guess we can continue this later. You should pick up that call."

Vox: "No wait, Dre--"

Y/N cuts Vox off when he hangs up on the video call. The Overlord sighs and cracks his fingers before getting up from his chair and walks out his office to go see the others downstairs in the lobby. As he the doors closed shut behind him, his TV monitor comes back on and shows Vox's face on the screen.

Vox: "Drew! Fuck, I was hoping to ask if you wanted to get some milkshakes sometimes.."

She sighs disappointing with not seeing the man there with her and shuts the TV off with her powers, leaving to go deal with Velvette's annoying call.

Downstairs in the lobby, Charlie paces around and panicking to herself about the extermination date getting moved up with Vaggie & Angel Dust there with her, sitting on the lounge areas. Keekee was in her cat form, following around Charlie as she walks around.

Charlie: "Okay... So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal! Just a little setback... Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Hehe, am I right?!"

She starts to panic even more, panting heavily as she flails her arms around.

Charlie: "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Before she go into a full-blown panic attack, Veggie grabs Charlie and looks her girlfriend in the eye as she starts to calm down.

Vaggie: "Yes, we will."

Angel: "Oh please, you had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..."

Angel stares at her phone as it vibrates, showing violent threatening messages from her boss, Valentina. She scowls at the messages and looks back up at Charlie.

Angel: "...ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Charlie: "Sure there is! We just have to look a little harder for it.."

Angel: "Well, while you're lookin', the rest of Hell's going nuts."

Angel shows them her phone, waving it around in their faces about how the other denizens of Hell were reacting to the news as a whole like at the Doomsday District, having a sinner burning himself amidst the chaos.