Izuku's Backstory

Today of all days izuku was going to the guirk docter with his mum Inko. He kept repeatedly hoping around in the waiting room of the docters when suddenly "Izuku Midoriya please come here!" shouted the docter, izuku grabbed inkos wrist pulling her to the door. When in he was told his quirk "so kiddo what do you wanna be when your older?" questioned the quirk docter " i wanna be just like all might" cheered Izuku "well i have bad and good news which one do you wanna hear first?" asked the docter "the good please" said inko "ok so you have a powerful quirk called gunslinger which means you have perfect aim in any weapon that fires a projectile and you have unlimited ammo but all you have to do is think of it and you can add special effects to it, you can aslo create guns." said the docter "yay!!  can be like allmight!!!" shouted izuku "well then whats the bad news?" asked inko " he has to become a solider and serve for japan in war" responded the docter "whats a solider?" asked izuku curiosly "it's where you fight and kill other humans to protect your country" explained inko "so i can still be a hero in peoples eyes?" questioned izuku "yes you will" replied izuku "good to hear kid but maam he has to leave today" said the docter "what?" asked inko but he responded with nothing. The midoriyas left and headed home to where inko packed a small bag *like the picture at the top* for him and handed him over to the army.