ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ?

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ?

❝ ─𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦?

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦?

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦. ❠

๋࣭ ⭑ ⩇⩇:⩇⩇ ⭑

๋࣭⭑ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ .𖥔 ݁ ˖

As the sun begins to dip below the horizon, Tokyo transforms into a mesmerizing landscape of bright skyscrapers against the backdrop of the fading twilight. The streets come alive with the hustle and bustle of commuters and locals, while the towering buildings reflect the warm hues of the setting sun. The iconic Tokyo Tower pierce through the skyline, casting their long shadows over the cityscape. Amidst the urban sprawl, pockets of serene greenery offer moments of respite, creating a juxtaposition of nature and technology. As the city lights flicker to life.

As dusk settled over Tokyo, an air of mystique enveloped the grounds of Tokyo Jujutsu High. Within the school's ancient walls, illuminated by flickering torches and mystical runes, sorcerers of the different clans gathered for a night of sorcery. Shadows danced across the courtyard as students honed their skills, weaving intricate spells, dominating the curse energy around them and summoning ethereal beings under the guidance of seasoned masters. The scent of incense hung in the air, mingling with the faint whispers of caged curse spirits that were displayed before the audience. In this convergence of tradition and modernity, Tokyo Jujutsu High became a beacon of enchantment, casting its spell over the cityscape and beckoning those attuned to the mysteries.

"Shall we take a look at the events of 2005 Jujutsu night of spells event?" A Jujutsu sorcerer who was probably a third year student at Kyoto high was recording himself in the camera, walking through the rows of old and young sorcerers. "We have a mind blowing news." One of his friend jumped on his shoulder excitedly. She cooed clapping her hands. "That's right." The guy agreed draping his arm around his friend's shoulder. "The final part of tonight's event is currently going on in the main ground. In which the best sorcerer from each clan uses a technique he/she has mastered to kill the curse in one blow. And unexpectedly, Gojo Satoru from Gojo clan is performing very well."