🌺The best anniversary🌺

Story type: fluff

Setting: Hermitcraft 9

Prompt: It's Scar's and Grian's anniversary and Scar has an exciting surprise for him.

Notes: Only Mumbo knows that they are a couple.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The anniversary is coming up, and Scar is planning on doing something rather exciting. He needs help though, so he decided to go to Mumbo for help, since he's the only one that knows about their relationship.

Scar walked over to Mumbo's vault and looked for the moustached man.

S- Oh, Mumbo! There you are! I need your help!

M- Hello Scar, what do you need help with?

S- So, me and Grian's anniversary is coming up, and I'm planning on proposing.

Mumbo choked on the water he was drinking.

M- You are?!

S- Yeah, I feel like it's time for me to propose.

M- But no one knows about your relationship

S- I guess they will find out.

M- Well, what do you need help with?

S- I need help finding the ring and a bit of emotional support, I'm nervous...

M- Ok, I'll go get you the ring, you can go decorate the place, there's no one better than you at terraforming after all.

S- Thank you, I'll get to it.

M- Good luck!

Scar flew over to a cliff on a cherry blossom forest that had views to the new mountains. He set up a beautiful place for them to watch the sunset and stargaze after the proposal.

(Timeskip brought to you by "I'm losing my mind over this book")

It was the day, Scar was nervous but ready at the same time. He had the ring, the place was ready and they were both ready.

They were now laying down and talking about memories they had made together. Scar thought that it was a good moment to propose, so he took Grian's hands and stood up, taking Grian with him. He then got on one knee. Grian gasped.

S- You are the best thing that has happened to me, you helped me on my lows and were happy with me on my highs, I've seen you get better from your past and I couldn't be happier for you. It's still hard to believe that someone as good and beautiful as you would ever want to be with me, I already feel as if every moment I spend with you was the best thing that ever happened to me. So, Grian Xelqua Solidarity, will you give me the honour of marrying you?

G- Oh void... yes! Yes I do! A million times yes!

Scar got up and carefully slid the ring on Grian's finger, kissing him right after.

G- I love you so much.

S- I love you too, dove.

They spent the rest of the night there. Talking about their plants for the future that awaited them.