Moonshine (Deity Oc)🌙✨💮

Name: Moonshine

Name: Moonshine.

Type: Divine.

Species: Moon angel.

Gender: ❌

Pronouns: She/her/they.

Rank: Duchess.

Alignment: Neutral/good.

Abilities:
•Moon empowerment
•Mist manipulation
•Divine magic
•Purification tears
•Dream manipulation
•Sleep induction
•Demon slayer
•Supernatural speed
•Supernatural strength
•Astroremkinesis
•Astrakinesis
•Star manipulation
•Fixing magic
•Spear proficiency
•Crystalokinesis
•Shield projection
•Moon angel physiology
•Calming singing
•Exorcism
•Nigh-invulnerability

Supreme skill: Creation of the "Moon roses".

Personality: Calm, Serene, Mysterious, Wise, Poetic, Intimidating, Kind, Hostile (if challenged), Threatening, Caring, Sophisticated, Few words kind of person, Authoritarian, Motherly (sometimes).

Delight: Peace and order.

Disregard: War.

Family: ???

Additional:
Moonshine is a powerful but mysterious being, She lives in the moon of the Celeste galaxy, close to harmonia. She was know as the most powerful demon slayer over 2.000.000 years, before Scarlett was born,peace,nature was always unpredictable, it was always hard for the opponents to read her movements because she always showed a emotionless expression, it was a excellent strategy for battle, making it harder to enemies to know what she was thinking and predict her moves. About her nature, she was pretty calm and serene most of the time, despite not being hostile, she could change her nature at any time. Moonshine behaves like a grandmother or wise woman towards others, she's not much of a talker, also the responsible for creating the "Moon rose", a magical flower able to heal or even resuscitate a being, with the right spells of course, she only offered that flower over some serious issues involving demons or creatures wanting to disrupt the peace.

Her theme song:

Quote
"A battle is not a fight, is a strategy, you must fight with your heart, not with your fists"