Kami (Toonverse Oc)🧁🥛🐈

Heya guys, i wanted to thank LeticiaMunizMartins for creating a LMK Oc for me, soooo... I decided to made her a official of mine, based on a little drawn/edit i've made of her. Also, the term "Toonverse" is something i created to refere to characters that don't belong to a specific fandom, they can be anywhere.

Message for LeticiaMunizMartins:
Hey, i love your idea of design for her, especially her hair! Thanks for inspiring me(。’▽’。)♡;

Message for LeticiaMunizMartins:Hey, i love your idea of design for her, especially her hair! Thanks for inspiring me(。’▽’。)♡;

Name: Kamizaki Hanawari (Kami).

Fandom inspiration: Monkie kid, Digital circus.

Species: Supernatural cat/human hybrid.

Social status: High.

Gender: ( ♀️ )

Pronouns: She/her.

Alignment: Neutral.

Abilities:
•Enhaced hearing
•Supernatural leap
•Supernatural strength
•Cheshire cat physiology
•Toon force
•Immense wealth
•Animal empathy
•Summon minions
•Teleport
•Reality warping
•Eldritch magic
•Illusions
•Telekinesis
•Hypnosis
•Intimidation
•Dancing skills
•Knife proficiency
•Cooking mastery
•Hand-to-Hand combat
•Singing

Health: Schizophrenic, Bipolar.

Likes:
•Cook
•Play with her cats
•Kawai/Gore things
•Capture demons and eat them
•Appear out of nowhere
•Break the 4th wall
•Sing
•Hear stories
•Cubs
•Act weird on purpose
•Ice cream
•Milk (any type)
•Cupcakes
•Dance
•Drama
•Vlogging
•Act like a cat

Dislikes:
•Taunting
•The voices in her head
•Have outbursts
•Birds getting away from her
•Be slapped
•People who mistreat cats
•Sour milk
•Catnip (it makes her sick)
•Indelicate questions
•Popularity
•Perverts
•Unpleasant scents
•Harassment
•Talk about her condition

Family: Mr.Hanawari (Father) Ms.Hanawari (Mother), Unnamed grandparents.

Friends: Karkit (Parasite), Cat minions, Dr.Rudson (Therapist).

Additional:
Kamikazi, or simply Kami, is a problematic character who loves to scare new people, due to her mental conditions, she doesn't like to interact with most humans, being doctor Rudson the unique exception, she prefers to interact with animals, especially cats. Ever since she was little, her parents immediately noticed she was...different, she preferred to play with animals instead of children her age, no matter how much they tried to incentive her, she never changed her mind, she said that the cats were different, 'cuz they were more "sincere" than humans, that make them think something was wrong with her, and really was. One day, on her 8th's, she was playing on the park when she saw a kid kicking a poor baby kitten, in a fit of rage, she launched towards the boy and started to scratch his face like a wild animal, even hissing and roaring, she almost blinded him when her and the kid's parents arrived right in time, after taking her to a psychiatrist, they discovered she suffered from bipolar disorder and moderate schizophrenia, which affected mainly her social skills, making her extremely aggressive and having to take tons of medications everyday, so her parents decided to lock her in the mansion and hired a particular therapist for her called Dr.Hudson, and that goes for years. However, on her 15th' birthday, she managed to escape from the mansion for a while and go to a dense forest behind it, while she was walking around, she saw a meteor landing on the middle of the forest, she run towards it and saw a weird glowing shard inside a comet, moved by the curiosity, she get closer and grabbed it, that moment, the shard started to crackle and a creature jumped on her, entering in her body like a parasite, that was the day she met Karkit, a cosmic parasitic entity who inevitably become her best friend, he conceive her his powers and even promised to help with her mental issues, but in one condition: she must hunt demons and other dark entities and devour them to give him force....she accepted, and since that day, she became some kind of cat-like freak, but all she wants, is to play....right?

Her theme songs:

Quote
"Oh what's wrong? Afraid of a little kitty~? hehehahahaHaHaHaHAHAHAHA!!"