Chapter 23: Her Origin

Song Credits: Besomorph - Origin (ft. Neoni)

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"-A thousand nights I've spent. Counting all my sins. So this is my origin. Can't take back who I've been..."

___________________________

Jigoku. It was my home since the beginning. It was our home. The four world eaters, also known as the Beasts. Control, Jealousy, Rebirth and Rage.

We were the things that the Eldritch God, our creator made for his own use. We were tools, made to ruin the world for his own enjoyment. It was sick to be used like that.

I, I was his favorite creation. The other three weren't glad with how it was. I was the one that always made poor and innocent souls my puppets.

After all, I was the Beast of Control. Made to control, make humans weaker than me do what I please. That stupid girl was first.

She liked my tale, and believed that it would be "fun" to use your enemies. Of course she fell ill, and her stupid father was still gone.

Hirosa coughs up blood, making it outside to the garden. I was standing in the darkness, listening to her. "Oh, if only my father was here. I won't be able to see him ever again after tomorrow..."

I appear, making the human girl step back. "W-who are you?" My smile was obvious. "Oh, wouldn't you know your favorite legend?"

Her eyes widen. "But you aren't real!" She then composes herself. "What do you want of me?"

I speak up, "You can call me Kintoru. And I have a deal to offer you." The girl shakes her head, looking torn. Like the sudden words made her freeze. Her stupid father must've warned her of my tricks.

Then I say, "I can take you to see your father one last time. Only if you accept my offer that is..." Hirosa nods slowly. "I do. Just let me see him one last time."

Nodding, now was my chance to make her fall for my tricks. Hirosa Masashige takes my hand, and I throw her harshly onto the ground, knocking her out. Now it was time for me to get her father too.

___________________________

Of course he wasn't pleased to see me there. But I had an offer; an offer that he couldn't and shouldn't refuse."What do you want horrible beast? I came here to seal you away forever-"

"Before you kill me, here's someone that I think that wanted to see you first~" I hold her in my strings. I smirk as he widens his eyes at her. Her eyes were closed.

"Hirosa, no! Please, free my daughter. I'll take her place instead. Please just let her go..." I laugh demonically as he falls to his knees. Chains surrounding the human.

Stupid human.

"Ah, another tool in my collection. Humans are so easy to deceive!" Soon I feel weird, like my powers have been taken. "Ugh!" Landing on my knees, hands on my head. My red eyes widen. Watching. Waiting.

My vision turns black as I see him place a seal on the tree behind me. I feel myself being tied to the tree, and gasp as my heart freezes. I see him one last time.

Kusonoki Masashige. Of course he was still cursed by me, and his whole entire bloodline was as well. Soon, I will get my revenge on them all.

And I was unconscious for so long...