Arrival

A/N: okay so starting now the titles are no longer going to be song titles so..... Anyways don't forget to vote and comment on this story! Also It seems that it won't let me put in the cast, so if you know how to do that please comment!!!
~Alyssa
________________________________
Dani's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I cracked open the door and there stood Dan.

Once I saw him I dropped the knife and opened the door, and once the door was open he engulfed me in a hug.

"I missed you so much" he whispered into my shoulder.

"I missed you too" I whispered while trying to breath due to the fact that he was squeezing the air out of me.

"Dan-too-tight-need-air" I explained in between breaths.

"Oh sorry" he laughed letting go and going to the others giving them less bone crushing hugs.

******************
We sat there talking for about an hour before I really looked into Dan's eyes. They were no longer blue. They were green/purple just like mine.

"Dan go look in the mirror" I piped up after a few minutes of thinking.

He walked over to the mirror and let out a loud gasp.

"What happened to my eyes?".

"We're not sure, it happened to Dani and I also" Alec responded.

"Why isn't anyone else's eyes changed?" Dan questioned. Great when Alec tells him he'll be so mad.

"It only happened to the people that were resurrected" Alec explained.

"What!" Dan screamed.

Uh this is going to be a Long night.

Dan's POV
~~~~~~~~~
They explained how they died and I was furious. I wanted to hurt the people that killed them, but Charlie explained that she handled it and dumped their bodies in the lake. Honestly she scares me when she's mad.

**********
We sat down and watched tv for a little bit until Dani got up and left to the diner down the road to go pick up food. I sat down on the bed and started to listen to P!ATD and drifted off to sleep until Dani came back.