Chapter 10 - PARKS AND DOGS

Jungkook PoV.

The moment I walk out the store I remember I forgot to buy food. Well.. I probably go shopping later. Maybe. I decied to walkbto the Park and sit down. It's cold. I let my head roll back. Relaxing for a second. But only for a second.

"Jungkook?" A very familiar voice. Hobi Hyung. "What are you doing? We are searching for you. You just went away. Do you want to tell me why?" I look away. He wouldn't understand me. He wouldn't know what I mean. Like a cactus talking to an apple tree or a sunflower.

"I went to buy food." Hobi Hyung raises an eyebrow. I quickly add: "But I just walked through the store and forgot to buy it." Hobi Hyung chuckles softly. "Let's go home Jungkookie. Let's go home." I nof and stsnd up. He takes my hand and brings me home.

When we enter we sit down to the members, who look happy I'm back. Hobi Hyung gives me a banana milk and I listen to their conversation. "A holiday trip would be nice..." "...like in the soop..." "Holiday trip? Are you dumb?" "...or different places around the world." "Like a world tour!" "But just we seven." "Eleven" I throw in the room. "Us and Bam, Yeontan, Michel and Holly."

"With the dogs? Are you sure Jungkook?This can get difficult..." I hear Yoongi Hyung saying. The others don't look this happy as well. "I just thought... I miss Bam very much and..." I stopped talking, unsure what to say. The feeling of wanting something but not knowing why... it kills me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hi Cookies!

Hope you like ot so far. I would be very thankful if you vote for my chapters if you like it. And tell me what you like or thought while reading.

THANK YOU FOR 70 READS!

Love you and a 🍪
Kookie