14

New reel uploaded on
Instragram I'd AuthoressSneha

Do like ,share and follow

Today's Target 55 votes 15 comments

Please show your love on my Instragram handle also .please .

___________________________________

After dinner

It's just 8:30 pm and  none of them is sleepy .

Dad ~ "kids send liala back when it's 9:30 pm . Not a minute after that do you guys understand. "
Papa told this to my brother's

Papa turned towards me and said " baccha come to me by 9:30 and don't delay okay you are a good girl .you need to follow the bed time .and papa is going to finish his work till then ".

Papa turned towards my brother's and nodded to them and left .

Liala POV

I turned towards my brothers and said" I am bored can we do something unresting ."

Aansh Bhai laughed looking at me and the rest of them chuckled

"You guys are always mean you all laugh at me everytime " I hugged getting angry at them .
They are getting mean time to time they laugh at me . I no understand it doesn't mean they can laugh at me .I should actually complain to papa .they are becoming bad boys .even sid bha is going to be punished.

Sid bha turned towards me picking me up said " baby it's interesting and they are really mad don't take their words to your heart .You know aayansh used to wet his bed till he was 5 years old .and my baby is better than him right ."

I laughed oh my God he was bed wetter .

" Ansh Bhai you used wet the bed .you were a dirty kid " I laughed imagining him wetting his bed and crying.

Brothers started laughing too seeing her not stopping.aayansh looked red in embarrassment. He just wanted to turn into rock .

Tears were brimming in her eyes after laughing so much .

" Ansh Bhai ki toh bezaati ho gai " she laughed again saying this .

( Ansh Bhai is insulted ) .

" I am not going to talk to you if you laugh at me again " aansh said

She stopped laughing slowly and wipped her eyes .
" Okie sorry don't be mad " she said .

" Let's play TV tv " she said

" What's that baby " asked Kabir .

" Bhai I will be tv you are going to tell me the channel I will act like that " she explained trying to make them understand.

" Okay . I will be the first one " aansh said .

She squealed saying " I will be the tv .I am going there to stand in the middle " .

She ran there and stood there waiting for the command.

" Lialtv start music " ansh ordered .

Liala jumped and started singing .
Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are .
Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are .

Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky .

" Lialtv dance " ansh ordered
She immediately started dancing moving her hands up down and doing weird gymnastics style .

Looking at her weird dance style ansh burst out of laughing .
Seeing him laughing like that Kabir and Yash also burst into laughing .

Meanwhile our savage duo focused on the recording of full Lialtv epsiode.