16

Target for next chapter
65 votes.25 comments.
This time I will post just after target completion .

Sorry guys for the late update since I was having tests and assignments I couldn't update .

____________________________________
In living room

" This guy makes no sense .He is crazy ". Kunal yelled .

His sleep has been ruined.He had gotten so scared after knowing she is missing .

" He had literally kidnapped my baby " Dad yelled.

" Kabir Kunal makes sure to take his phone from him .When he doesn't know how to use it ."  Siddharth ordered them . He is burning in rage knowing she was taken away from him . Now for the whole day she is not going to be out of his sight .

Kabir sighed and said " Yash woke them up by 8 . We have to fly kites this year . Let's go and get ready  and check the arrangements."

All nodded and went towards their room to get ready .

Soon all of them got ready .
Yash went towards ansh room to take liala .

Yash barged into his room .
Ansh was sleeping hugging liala . Liala's face was in his chest ,her hands were wrapped around his neck . Liala was almost sleeping on ansh .

Yash went towards bed and carefully picked her up .
Just when he was going to leave the room.

Ansh asked " where are you taking her ".

"Get up and get ready . Everybody is waiting downstairs." Yash told him.

After telling him he left the room and entered liala's room and went directly towards washroom.

He turned the tap on and splashed water on her face .

Liala squinted her eyes and whispered " cold ".

" Baccha get up don't you wanna celebrate Makar Sankranti.We will fly kites and eat sweets . " Yash said to her slowly patting her back .do that she can come out of her sleep.

She slowly nodded her head and snuggled her face on his neck and enhaled his scent and started rubbing her nose on his neck .

" Yahh what are you doing it's tickling.And now get up we are already late ." Yash slowly took her from his arms and turned her towards mirror and gave her brush .

Liala stood on the stool which was specially kept for her.  A stool is kept in each every washroom in the house for small missy .

Even in the kitchen .

She started brushing her teeth while humming. After washing her face she showed her teeth to him. Eeee

" Hmm it looks clean and now let's clean you more ." Yash said .

He picked her up and went towards shower. And slowly set the temperature. He. Turned towards her helped her removing her clothes and turned on the shower .

" Baby I am going out I will just pick your clothes. " Yash told her went outside to get her clothes

Liala has been fond of shower from last week . She jumps in shower try to collect the water .All these things are fun activity for her . Apparently her mum never allowed her to shower she just bathed her . So after coming here she directly ordered can I shower .

Here Liala is jumping up down .

Yash came inside finding her giggling and  splashing water here and there .

The only drawback for dad and sons is that after shower they are either wet or mess .

Today avoiding getting wet Yash closed the knob.