Newbie

Granny, how the Evil and Good creatures formed? licking his lollipop
Soo-oh asked..

Granny was busy checking all the documents was irritated by Soo-oh's question after questions... She glared at him... Without any fear he looked at her innocently..

"You are just like Lee rang".. She cursed at her breath...

"Yes I am..." He smiled and replied

OK fine... She kept her documents aside and started explaining...

"When people created idols to worship, they were so dedicated that, inside the idols a spark of energy started to form(spirit) ...leading to get them a physical features and soul like humans... Not only that they... They started behave like a human , marriage started to form among human and the spirits.. There children were born... Some were evil and some good one " fixing her spectacles she completed

"Why evil? " he asked again

"This will be the last question and answer for today.. "

"Fine" he showed thumbs up

"As human.. jealousy , hate, lust, obsession were also formed among the spirits as they have the blood of human leading them to be an evil,some are good as they are born in a good human and... "

"can you stop saying these things to a kid.. " Lee rang interrupted into their talk..

"ugh... I am not the one who started... Your kid started this... "

Soo-oh blinked his eyes innocently looking at Lee -rang... Granny looked at him astonished..

"But you are older than him granny, you should say things like these wisely.. " Lee rang said glaring at her..

You get in, my office without knocking and now blaming me Get out from my office with your child!!! Now!!! ... She shouted

Lee rang carried soo-oh ,without caring about the door,he walked away... Doors opened... Soo-oh showed his tongue playful at granny...

She looked at him as unbelievable.. When they went out.. She burst into a small laugh... "this kid... "

TVC station

So today a new colleague is joining our group announced the leader of Ji-ah's group ...

"meet miss y/n"

You just smiled and bow ..

Some of them had a smile and other confused...

"What's the need of a new one? " chewing his gummy kang min , ji-ah's friend aka her colleague asked roughly..

Yi-seo, ji-ah glared at him ... Yi-seo smack his hand..

"Shut your rubbish mouth kang-min" yi-seo whispered by glaring..

In return he gave a "what wrong did I say" look

Ji-ah and others gave a awkward laugh to you..

"he is just joking "!! Ji-ah proclaimed

You smiled and turn towards kang-min

"Mr. Kang min... As your team couldn't submit the clips and news on time... I have joined... Hope you understand "

you replied with the same smile...

"that was rude!!! " kang-min... Muttered (not to be heard)

"not you?? " you again shut his mouth.. And walked to your reserved seat ..

Ji-ah was just amazed by your confidence and bold nature ...

''Perfect '' she muttered ...

What!?! Kang min shouted

"we need this bold type for our group.. So that we can take any news without any troubles"...

"whatever" he muttered...

Continue....