Middle School part 1

~Dekus pov~

It was my first day. I was walking to school with Kacchan as I felt tired really quickly I nudged Kacchan to warn him and then I collapsed onto the floor I looked at Kacchan as he had a soft face on it made me smile then I felt weak again and mumbled "W...we are g-going to b-be late." Kacchan smiled and nodded his head. I noticed Kacchan had set a stopwatch for when I start seizing. I then fell into unconscious.

~Bakugous pov~

Deku nudged me as he fell I gently place him on the floor put my blazer underneath his head and set up my stopwatch I realise that we have gathered quite a crowd I had to ask then to back up and give Deku some space I then come to reality and watch Deku as he continues his seizure he had 2 minutes still until he would calm down but I figured he would be very nervous with such a crowd and freak out so I went into my second back, I have to bring one because of Dekus autism.
I pulled out some noise cancelling headphones and a fidget toy and waited for Deku to calm down.
I see Deku started to calm down so I decided to put the noise cancelling headphones on his head. I moved Deku on his side to help him breath properly I sighed in relief as he woke up I picked him up and placed him on my hip he was tired I could tell so as he rested his head on my shoulder everyone around us started clapping their hand and cheering a had to make then quiet so Deku could regain his energy as I continued to walk to school with him on my hip.

~Dekus pov~

I slowly woke up to see lots of people around me I also saw Kacchan. Kacchan picked me up as I rested my head in his shoulder he made everyone quiet when  they started to cheer and clap their hands. Kacchan started to continue walking to school with me on his hip still. I noticed that my noise cancelling headphones were on I rubbed my face into his shoulder as he was stroking my soft matted green hair "mhhhh..." I mumble. Kacchan looks at me confused asking if I were alright I nodded and ask for a fidget toy. Kacchan understood and pulled from his pocket a chew toy. I took it from him thanking him for helping and started chewing the toy.

~Time skip at the school gate~

I will get on the next part soon sorry for the short chapter