Chapter 4 - Happy Surprise

It's been two weeks since the slumber party Kageyama and Hinata had. Neither of the two boys could get the other out of their head but they were also to blind to realize they had feeling for eachother. During practices they would often find themselves distracted by the other. They still walked home together and raced in the morning but something was slightly off, there was some kind of restraint between them that made them both seem different.

Kageyama's POV

Friday night practice war coming to an end and I know I will have to gain the confidence by the end of the day. Hinata and I were practicing our freak hit but I was so distracted about my plan for later that my sets were off. I apologised to Hinata for the fifth time and he just smiled at me and prepared for another hit. After my 8th missed set coach called practice and we cleaned up the gym and left for the club room.

I left the club room before hinata and waited outside the door for him. When he came out he pushed me playfully making me blush. As we walked home Hinata quietly whistled a tune. About half way home I decided to start a conversation, "sorry my sets were off." I said kinda quiet.

"Its okay but is something bothering you, you seem distracted?" He looked up at me and smiled. He was always smiling, it reminds me of the sun so bright and warm. I looked down at my feet before I responded "oh its.. uh nothing... don't worry about it." Hinata looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I know youre lying but whatever it is I hope it gets better." Hinata squeezed tighter and I sank into his hug wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him close. "Thanks" I said.

We were coming close to the fork in the road where Hinata and I parted ways, It's now or never. "uhm, Hinata," Hinata stopped and looked at me, " do you want to spend the night again tonight" He blew up with excitement and shouted about how happy he was. He called his mom on his cell to make sure it was okay and then we proceeded to walk to my house.

Hinata showered while I ordered pizza for dinner, which we ate while watching some cartoons on the t.v in the living room. It took us about two hours to eat and while I was doing the dishes Hinata fell asleep on the couch. I finished the dishes and carried Hinata up to my room so he wouldn't be conld. I went to cover him up but before I walked away he grabbed my shirt. I was shocked and confused. "Kageyama...." Hinata stuttered but before he could finish i leaned down and pushed my lips against his. He was shocked at first but then began to kiss me back. We broke the kiss and looked at eachother. " I love you." We both said in unisession.

Hinata pulled me against him and wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep again.

Once I felt like Hinata was fully asleep I got up to shower. The entire time I was in the shower i couldn't stop smiling, i was so happy. Hinata and I have the same feelings for eachother. I got out of the shower and began to get dressed when I felt two arms wrap around me. Hinata began to kiss up my back and up to my neck. As his hands got higher his hands would slip lower and lower.

Sorry its been so long and its so short but i hope you like it and more to come.