At lunch, Hyunjin arrives late, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he takes his seat beside Y/N. His eyes dart nervously around the cafeteria, avoiding her gaze as he fidgets with the hem of his shirt.

Y/N's lips curl into a playful smirk as she watches his reaction. "Fashionably late, I see," she teases, her tone light and flirty as she leans in closer to him, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Hyunjin's cheeks turn an even deeper shade of pink, but a small smile tugs at the corners of his lips as he finally meets Y/N's gaze. "Yeah, got caught up in something," he admits, his voice soft and slightly breathless.

Y/N's grin widens, her playful demeanor only intensifying. "Well, lucky for you, I saved you a seat," she says, her voice dripping with faux innocence as she pats the empty spot beside her, her fingers brushing against his arm.

Hyunjin's heart skips a beat at her touch, and he clears his throat nervously. "Thanks, Y/N," he replies, his voice barely above a whisper, his gaze lingering on her face for a moment longer than necessary.

Throughout lunch, Y/N can't resist the urge to flirt shamelessly with Hyunjin, peppering their conversation with suggestive remarks and playful banter. She leans in close, her breath ghosting over his ear as she whispers teasingly, sending shivers down his spine.

Their laughter fills the air as they engage in a lighthearted game of teasing and flirting, the energy between them crackling with intensity. They share inside jokes and secret smiles, their connection deepening with each passing moment.