With exams looming on the horizon, Y/N takes the lead in organizing their late-night study sessions in the school library. She notices Hyunjin's shy demeanor and decides to take charge, determined to help him succeed while also indulging in a bit of playful flirting.

As they sit across from each other, Y/N's fingers dance across the table as she quizzes Hyunjin on various topics, her tone laced with playful teasing. "Come on, Hyunjin, I know you can do better than that," she says, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Hyunjin's cheeks flush pink at her encouragement, his gaze flickering nervously as he tries to keep up with her. "I-I'm trying my best," he stammers, his voice barely above a whisper.

Y/N leans in closer, her breath ghosting over his ear as she whispers suggestively, sending a shiver down his spine. "I know you are, but maybe you need a little extra motivation," she murmurs, her voice dripping with seductive confidence.

Despite his shyness, Hyunjin can't help but feel a surge of excitement at her boldness. He stammers out a response, his words stumbling over each other as he struggles to form a coherent sentence.

Y/N's grin widens, sensing his reaction, and she continues to playfully tease and flirt with him throughout the study session. With each passing moment, the tension between them grows, igniting a spark of desire that neither of them can ignore.

As they finally close their books and pack up their belongings, Y/N looks at Hyunjin with a satisfied smile. "Not bad for our first study session, huh?" she says, her voice laced with amusement.

Hyunjin nods, a shy smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Yeah, thanks for your help, Y/N," he replies, his cheeks still flushed with embarrassment.

With a playful wink, Y/N bids him goodnight, leaving Hyunjin feeling both exhilarated and eager for their next study session. As he watches her walk away, he can't help but wonder what other surprises she has in store for him.