II

A pleased hum came out from Neuvillette as Wriothesley laid him on the bed gently. His thumb grazed against the duke's lips softly, moisturizing those chapped lips before it slipped into the duke's mouth. Wriothesley took it in, sucking and licking Neuvillette's thumb like a needy dog he is.

Wriothesley's hand trailed down his lover's trousers, unzipping it. The feeling of the duke's callused hand on his thigh made him shiver, and a weak, quiet groan escaped his lips.

Damped lips made their path down towards the pale skin of Neuvillette's lower body parts, causing the Iudex himself to writhe under Wriothesley's touch in pure ecstasy. For a short moment, the duke stopped touching after he reached Neuvillette's most exclusive part where he—only he, could have the access to view it in whole flesh.

Wriothesley was immediately welcomed by the sight of Neuvillette's soaked, throbbing cunt, which seemed to have been waiting for something to satiate its cravings. For a brief period, the duke was unable to look away; the whole situation had already riled him up.

"Don't stare at it for too long, please." sighed the man on the bed, it is almost impossible not to notice how he's trying his best to keep his cool.

That statement merely caused the man in front of Neuvillette to chuckle a little, opening his legs with his hands.

"I won't promise though." uttered the duke as he unbuckled his belt and showed off his erection, which had been stifling beneath his pants since earlier.

Wriothesley then rummaged through the drawer next to the bed and took out a pack of condoms that he kept there in case they needed them whenever he came over. Before placing the little box back on top of the drawer, he took out a wrapper from the pack then used his teeth to rip the wrapper, taking out the latex-based condom and wrapping it around his shaft.

Neuvillette, alert of the duke's size, crossed his legs instinctively, a little ashamed now that he had remembered how large it was. He took it in a few times from both his front and back. But even so, it's not unusual for him to experience feelings of anxiety again. He himself also knows well that he'd eventually enjoy the whole thing soon and might even beg for more, just like the other times.

Neuvillette's leg was raised by Wriothesley as he raised his hips from the bed. Then, with one hand holding Neuvillette's hip, Wriothesley allowed the back of Neuvillette's knee to rest on his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle," assured the duke.

With a hesitant nod, Neuvillette prepares himself to finally take his lover's length in him. Nonetheless, Wriothesley also apprises him before he does anything, which greatly aids in the Iudex's ability to calm down and relax.

The Iudex's breath hitched as he felt the girth of Wriothesley's tip stretched him open. His face flushed and his breathing was erratic, gasping and reflexively grasping the bed sheet each time Wriothesley dredged deep into him.

With each thrust, Neuvillette felt full and his inner walls throbbed as they clenched tight around the girth, swallowing all of Wriothesley's cock. Wriothesley's hips moved slowly but steadily, and he maintained a firm grasp on the Iudex's leg and hip. The sensation triggered both men to sigh and grunt, but Neuvillette also moaned a little louder each time the head of the duke's shaft struck his deepest spot.

Neuvillette would tremble and gasp each time Wriothesley plunged back in after withdrawing nearly half of his length. The Iudex closed his eyes, soft whines slipped out his moist lips, and a single tear broke off his eye at the overwhelming yet stimulating sensation.

"Wriothesley, I-" Neuvillette stammered, interrupted by his own moan.

Then, worried, Wriothesley stopped moving for a while. He lowered Neuvillette's legs off his shoulder, then leaned closer to the sobbing Iudex, who then wrapped his legs around Wriothesley's waist.