Armcandy

Angeldust knew what he was doing, and he was damn good at it. Husk knew he was staring, but his excuse was just that he couldn't help it. It was like he was a fish falling for bait. He hated being so.. vulnerable, drooling over somebody he owns!! Husk knows he's got a tough-love type of thing going on with the closer souls he owns, like Angel, for example. Only those he truly hates does he mistreat, but that's just barely. Husk as always been too kind with the losers he owns, but he swore to never be like some assholes, like Valentino. Or Alastor.. fucking Alastor, the radio demon which he almost lost his soul to. If he didn't figure out that the bastard was cheating, he never would have won the game. It's been awhile since he's gambled with such high stakes. Husk prefers to stay away from the Vees, they're annoying, pushy and impatient. He's met Vox a time or two through Val, ugh never again. Husk admits, he disliked Alastor, but if he heard that name come out of Vox's mouth one more time, he swore he would've put his fist through the damn screen. Anyways, back to the one demon Husk truly care about; Angeldust. Hell, where would Husk even start? Angel has the softest fur, it was almost painful the way he had to hold back his purrs when the spider slept against him last night. He's so naturally beautiful. Angel uses makeup, but he really doesn't need it.. and he always dresses so beautifully, even if it is just sweatpants and a tshirt, he always manages to make it look good. Yup. Husk is down bad, it's not even funny.

Angel likes the power that comes with being the overlords arm candy, but he doesn't abuse it.. he loves seeing ex-patrons cower at the sight of him. He's slowly gaining respect, even from the lowest of the low, he hasn't even been hit on ever since the.. ahem, incident. Satan, did Husk want Angel to fall head over heels? Sure, shooting a touchy asshole could do things, but the way Husk made sure he didn't get blood on him, not even a drop on his boot. Even if that did happen, Angel somehow knew Husk would personally get down on his knees to clean it off.

Angel is sitting in his condo, waiting until the casino opened back up again for the day. Sure, it's fun working for Husk, but it sure can get tiring, that's something he won't deny. He swears fat nuggets is sick of hearing him ramble about Husk. The pussycat was so sweet to him though, even granted him an extra day off.

Angel decided to get extra dolled-up for Husk, knowing he'd be watching over everything today instead of watching from the cameras while sitting in his office. Angel decided on a sexy, maroon colored dress, hummed contentedly over the slits on the sides. Just in case, Angel put on his favorite panties.. a little heart-shaped hole in the back. He put on long black gloves which went up to his elbows on all four arms, and a black fur scarf, draped just below his shoulders, resting on his top set of arms. He hopes Husk likes it..

"Okay, nuggs.. what do we think? Too much?" He asked as he posed in the full body mirror, earning a little 'oink' in return "Yeah, I think so too." Angel said smiling, leaning down to kiss his pig, leaving a dark red kiss mark, giggling softly before wiping it off.

Angel arrived at the casino, stylishly late. It usually made Husk angry, but what could he do? It was his thing. Or, at least, that was his excuse. He walked inside, but before he could start his job, he got called up to Husk over the speakers. Angel walked up to the overlord with a grin.

"Pussycat." He greeted playfully. Husk sat on a fancy looking sofa, man spreading as he leaned back, smoking a cigar.

"Smoke?"

"S' fine." Angel said with a shrug.

"Good, cuz I'm angry at you." He said before taking a drag, blowing the smoke away from Angel. "What did I say about being late?"

"Oh come on, Husky.. ever heard of fashionably late?" Angel asked as he slipped onto the couch with Husk, wrapping one pair of his arms around the overlords shoulders, knees on one side of the demon's leg.

"Angel.." Husk said sternly, leaning back, slightly annoyed, though he'd never lash out at his Princess.

"C'mon kitty, Don't you want to relax?"

"I can relax just fine without you clinging to me like some lost puppy."

"We have such a long night ahead of us, though.. and I haven't seen ya since my last shift, can't we relax togetha'?"

"I'm not Valentino"

"Oh, I know that very well, Kitty.."

"Look, Sugarcube." Husk said, gently pushing him away, putting the pad of his thumb up to the spider's bottom lip.

"You should know by now that these things don't work on me, things have changed. But, how about you be my arm candy tomorrow night, yeah?"

"..Yes daddy."

"Fine." He patted the Spider's ass, earning a surprised squeak. "You're excused then."

Without another word, Angel slipped off the sofa, cheeks dark red as he walked away. What the hell just happened? Angel didn't know how to take that all in, I mean, being able to decline his advances is one thing, but treating it like Husk did.. it made his stomach twist and turn. Although Angel was a bit surprised, that doesn't mean he wasn't paying attention to what Husk said. Why would he need to be Husk's arm candy tomorrow? Oh well.. that's something he can figure out later, for now, he should just focus on his work. And maybe get a drink or two. Or eight.

988 words this time! What do you think will happen next chapter? 🤔🤔 literally wrote this chapter in like 40 minutes, so I hope it's good 😭😭 sorry for the short chapter on top of a cliffhanger, but I'll see you guys next weekend!!

-Sincerely,
your author, Livy