A New Day

This Friday morning was going to be a family trip. Yeah, a Family trip to Mexico. And Right Before my Birthday. Looks like I will be having my brithday in Mexico this year... By the way, my name is Sarah I am 13 turning 14 tomorrow. And I sure do not want to do my birthday in Mexico this year, especaily without my best friends being there, also my mom. She had to stay in New York for her new job she just got... So now. its gong to be No mom and No friends,.. This Year is going to be a DISASTER!

Marcus - "Oh cheer up sis, I'm sure this year woudn't be that bad!"

Sarah - "Yes, yes it woud, the fact my birthday is tomorrow and we are going to Mexico Without my friends being there.... its going to be more then just bad."

Yeah, that was my brother marcus. My older brother, He's 14. He is annoying, he usually blabs about how he's older than me. But this year is going to change when my birthday comes up. I don't think he will be blabbing by then, we will be the same age haha!

Sarah -"Why does it smell like sweat?"

Dad -"That my friend, is the sweet smell of Mexico."

Sarah -"Sweet?!!? More like G.R.O.S.S Gross!"

Marcus -"Nah, You'll get used to it haha."

Sarah -"That's going to be hard."

A couple hours pass and Sarah, her dad and brother Marcus makes it to their new home.

Dad -"Well kids look at your new home."

Sarah -"Whoa, a bit small don't you think dad?"

Dad -"Naah, it has a second floor."

Marcus -"yeaah... A second floor that's ready to fall straight down to the first."

Sarah -"Hahaha, Good one."

Dad -"yeah, yeah. Keep one having your laughs, just wait til you see the inside!"

As they walked into the house they see a big screen TV, a play station, brand new BIG comfy brown couches, Big windows with red curtains, comfy bathrooms with bath tubs, and are to find out they have a big beautiful back yard. The dad grins while looking at his children with shocked faces looking around the house, and starts to smile as he silently laughs.

Marcus -"Wow..."

Sarah -"whoa..... Dad.."

Dad -"Yes?"

Sarah -"Maybe this place is not so bad."

Marcus -"Yeah.. Maybe it isn't.."

Dad - "I always thought you would like it. Now, I wouldn't want to keep you kids in the house all day. why wont you just take a look around the town? I'm sure it would be great, you can meet new friends here. Or see new things."

Marcus -"Oh. I thought maybe we could stay in here for the day..? But alright. Sure thing, lets go Sarah."

Sarah -"Alright, I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a quick look around the town here. Let me bring some of my money with me so we can get something specail for our self marcus."

Marcus -"Ok."

Marcus and Sarah leaves the house then walks to a park, where they see a bunch of people. But, decides to not talk to anyone... Just until two teens, a girl and boy walks up to Marcus and Sarah, saying their names are Orlando and Mariana. As so they decided to talk for a while, they'd talk for hours. Learning new things, like Marcus learning a bit of Spanish, as for Sarah as well.
Hours has pasted and it started to get dark and they really needed to be home before sundown. So they said their goodbyes and got home.

Marcus -"Dad! We're home!"

Sarah -"Dad!?.."

Dad -"Man... Can a guy get some sleep around here!?"

Sarah -"Sorry."

Marcus -"Yeah.. My bad dad."

Dad -"Its alright kids, so how did it go?"

Sarah -"well we didn't get anything, but we did meet some new friends."

Marcus -"Yeah it was good. Just Kind of boring but cool in some ways."

Dad -"Ok, That is swell. Now, we all need to get some rest now. especaily you Sarah, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow."

Sarah -"Yeah, I know. But I'm not so sure about it being such of a big day though."

Dad -"well, we'll see. Now good night you two."

Sarah -"Good night."

Marcus -"Good night.

Well, Today wasn't so bad. But just wait until you see how tomorrow turns out...