②⓪

May 29th 2022

Gwen woke up to yelling and thudding coming from downstairs. Taking a big breath, Gwen got up and walked down to see Isaac and Nick trying to set up a camera for a video. Tanner and Larry were on the couch, watching One Piece. Gwen sighed and sat down on the bean bag.

"Good morning" Larry said. "Did those two wake you up?" Larry asked while pointing to Isaac and Nick. Gwen nodded.

"You weren't the only one who woke up due to them" Tanner said while rubbing his eyes. Gwen chuckled and watched some One Piece. The arguing got louder and Gwen turned around.

"Can you both shut up? I'm trying to enjoy my anime." Gwen said in a nasally voice. Larry and Tanner chuckled and Isaac just walked back to his room. Nick sighed.

"Isaac wants to use someone's phone for the video not a camera." Nick said as he packed up the camera stuff.

"That works, who's phone are we using though?" Tanner asked.

"We can use mine, I don't mind it" Nick said. "Now, it's gonna be Tanner and Larry first, then Gwen and me, and then Gwen and Isaac."

"What? Why am I cooking twice?" Gwen asked.

"Cause Isaac wants to cook with you and he wants you to be more present in his videos." Nick said. "Now, I'm gonna go get some breakfast stuff from the store. I'll be back" Nick walked out and Gwen sighed. Gwen liked being in the videos yeah, but she didn't want to become an Isaacwhy side character. She wanted her own career with streaming and making content. Gwen continued watching the show with Larry and Tanner till Isaac came out of his room.

"You guys better be ready for the video" Isaac said.

"Ok, I'l start getting ready ten minutes before we start" Gwen said. Tanner chuckled and Isaac just deadpanned at Gwen. "Kidding" Isaac nodded and walked into the kitchen. Gwen got up and walked up to her room. She opened her computer and called Blake. He picked up after two rings.

"What do you need?" He said, fake annoyed. Gwen chuckled and turned on her camera.

"I need help picking out an outfit for the video. Can you help?" Gwen asked. Blake turned on his camera and nodded. Gwen smiled and grabbed some random outfits.

"Ok, so I have three different outfits. Outfit one is one of Nick's sweaters and some black jeans." Gwen held up said outfit. "Outfit two is a crop top with a green car on it and some green cargo pants" Gwen held up the outfit. "and outfit three is a pink bodysuit with a pair of light wash jeans." Gwen held up the outfit and Blake thought for a moment.

"What if you wore the hoodie I left in the end of your closet?" Gwen got up and looked in her closet and sure enough, one of Blake's hoodies was there. Gwen grabbed it and held it up to the camera. "Yeah, that one" Blake said.

"With what pants Blake?" Gwen asked.

"How about no pants?" Blake said nonchalantly. Gwen's face turned bright red and she covered her face. Why would he say that? "I'm just kidding Winnie. Wear some black leggings with it" Gwen nodded and sat down in her chair.

"Yeah, I'll do that. Do you know what time Isaac wants to start filming?" Gwen asked.

"I think at like six, your time" Blake said. "I have to get my ingredients so, I'll see ya at five fifty or so"

"Alright, see ya then blakie poo"

"See ya then Winnie" Blake said as he hung up the call. Gwen sighed and left call. She got up and closed the door. She changed into the outfit that Blake wanted and she looked in the mirror. It looked cute and knowing that she was wearing Blake's hoodie made her feel butterflies in her stomach. Gwen went to go do her makeup and hair. She heard the front door open and Nick yell that he was back. Gwen finished putting her hair up and walked down the stairs to see Nick unloaded the bags and Larry helping him. Tanner was still on the couch but was now asleep. Gwen looked at the time on her phone to see it was 1:45pm. Nick looked up and saw Gwen.