1. WELCOME!!...

Vivaan sigh for untempth time in these two hours and eyed slightly at the girl who is trying hard not to sob but failing miserably....He don't know how to console her....
He cursed himself mentally for not even knowing how to comfort his own wife....

Yes wife , his status changed from single to married just two hours ago ....And now they are in the cab going to his house , which also belongs to her from now onwards....

His younger brothers already went ahead of them on bike ...
While his Bhua and friend were in another cab...

.
.
.

After few minutes of there journey finally they reach to his place ....
Vivaan paid the driver and came out ... Opening the door of her side for her to come out ....
He could see how difficult it is getting for her to even walk in such a heavy bridal dress... So he helped her and let her take own sweet time to walk....

Well there house was on 3rd floor, without lift ....
So ofcourse after struggling they finally reached....

The entrance had "WELCOME" written with rose petals... he surely know it is done by his younger brother and his friend .... He was the most excited one to welcome the new family member... while his Ved was quiet neutral...
He still remember asking Ved about his opinion on him getting married and he looked at the elder with a bored expression and said coldly " do whatever you want , it doesn't matter to me , for me she will be just another person , like you , with whom I will share my house "...

Well he was now used to with his cold behavior...but that doesn't mean it hurt any less... It stabbed his heart everytime his Ved  look at him without any emotion... As if his absence or presence didn't matter to the boy....

While Vihaan was very Happy with his decision.... He always craved for a mother figure in his life and he was happy to get one ...

But what bother Vivaan is that , will his wife be able to feel the void of mother in Vihaan 's life....
He don't even know what to expect from her... He don't want to bother her with any of his demand...Or the way she should behave with his family ...she is not bound to love them or accept them...All he want is just to respect them and not to mistreat them in any way....

He snapped out of his thoughts by Vihaan ....

Vihaan chirp happily- Bhabhi you are really so beautiful....Aap aur bhaiya toh ekdam jaise Ramji aur Sita maiyaa lag rhe ho....

Vivaan looked at his wife who slightly blush and looked down  may be shy due to compliment...

While Ved scoff listening to Vihaan's comment and shake his head slightly....
Vihaan sigh knowing there is no use of telling his dada anything....
He didn't even congratulate the new couple sadly....

Bhavna there Aunt brought Aarti ki Thali and did there aarti ...
She then put kalash filled with rice and said....

Bhavna - Adhya tum apne daaye ( right) per ( leg) se yeh kalash ko gira kr grah pravesh kro....

She did as she was told to do, due to her heavy dress she seek support of his husband and held his hand...
Then she put her feet's in the Thali of kumkum and started going in the house leaving her marks behind and completing the rituals ......

Vihaan hugged his brother - congratulations Bhai once again....

Vivaan smile slightly and kissed his forehead..... While Vihaan detached from the hugg and looked at his bhabhi.. engulfing her in hugg ... Aaradhya stiff on her place but after few seconds relaxed and hugged him back ...

Vivaan noticed how she went stiff ... He was going to separate Vihaan from her ... As he doesn't want him getting hurt ... He is a kid who just know how to love....he doesn't want his kid brother getting hurt in case if Aaradhya have pushed him....
He also didn't wanted to make her feel uncomfortable... Knowing n
It will take time to adjust and get comfortable with new people and surroundings....
But he was taken aback by her when she reciprocate the hugg with a smile on her face....