Chapter 3-10 : Ozzie's ( Part 1 )

Narrator POV

In the red domain and this side of the streets was imp city, while they were screaming and gunshots being heard but no demon bothered to help, this side of hell is where the lower class imps live.
---------------------------------------------------
Loona POV

As I was reading a magazine with the cover of verosika mayday on it. The name of the magazine was IMPgossip, While I was drinking from a bottle.

When she placed the bottle on the grimore which was glowing before the symbols on the grimoire magically appeared. While the bottle fell off the book and broke on the floor.

When the portal opened up and there were the sounds of screams of lumberjacks and one of his heads fell in the office along with an actual whole tree. When moxxie came out of the tree with a chainsaw.

Blitzø : Woah, that was a Fuck-toon of lumberjacks.

Blitzø before you and Millie came in through the portal as well. Millie was holding an axe while you were holding your keyblade while it was covered in blood.

 Millie was holding an axe while you were holding your keyblade while it was covered in blood

Y/N : yeah, it was a lot of them. But we managed to handle them.

Millie : ( screaming ). I'm still so jazzed up! ( Laughing ).

She said before biting the axe in half and throwing it to the other side of the office. When you put your keyblade down.

Y/N : well you better stayed jazzed Millie, cause guess what I got tickets too.

Millie : where to?

Blitzø : don't you dare finish a filthy pun in presence Y/N. Besides drinks are on me tonight let's hit that new dive down the street.

Y/N : actually Blitzø. It's me and Millie's one year anniversary, so the other day I got coupons so I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring.

When you mentioned that as Millie was absolutely shocked to hear that.

Millie : Ozzie's! Now Way! It's impossible to get those coupons and that place is always booked.

Y/N : yeah well... I've been planning it to quite awhile. And I figured that this would be a perfect present for our anniversary-

You were continuing your sentence till Millie pounces onto you while she was in your arms causing a blushing expression as she pecking your cheeks.