Chapter 4-1 Ozzie's ( Part 2 )

Y/N POV

Once we left the office in a hurry before heading back to the lust ring to change into different clothing because I have a few blood stains on my current outfit. Once we were home I was in the bathroom getting dressed.

Millie : Y/N. Is everything okay hun?

Y/N : yes mills, I'm perfectly okay. I'm almost done.

You said before putting on your shoes and putting your blood stain outfit in the dirty clothes basket. Once opening the door revealing an outfit your wearing.

 Once opening the door revealing an outfit your wearing

Y/N : well... What did you think...? Sweetheart...

You said while shivering before Millie giving a peck on the cheek and snuggles against your chest while you blush slightly.

Y/N ( slightly blushing ) : M-millie, please this is embarrassing.

Millie : don't be embarrassed Hun. It's just us and the others here, and don't worry blitzø won't try to get in this place because they don't allow singles in Ozzie's.

Y/N : well... You do have a point, but I have my doubts that will happen.

Millie : I'll get dressed... Would you like to join me~.

Y/N ( blushing ) : N-No thank you.

Millie : hmp. Still pure even in the lust Ring, I was just trying to help you experience new things~.

Y/N ( blushing ) : I already told you, I'm perfectly fine with the way I am.

Millie : ( giggles ). Whatever works for you, cutie pie~.

She said before closing the door behind her while you were still blushing. Once she was done getting dressed before opening the bathroom door.

 Once she was done getting dressed before opening the bathroom door

Millie : well... How do I look?

When she comes out with a blue dress with a heart in the middle, Different hairstyle, and she wasn't wearing her ( ahem ) thighs leggings. which caused you to blush immediately.