Is it a Date?

I have being staying with Killua for quite some time now and I honestly love it. It feels like forever and it's only been two days.
"Hey Lingg you want to go grab a bite" Killua said
"Sure I will go get Alluka".
When I was walking over to the room Killua ran up and grabbed me by my shoulder. When I looked behind he had a non-convincing look on his face.
"(y/n) Alluka is uh... not feeling the greatest... maybe just me and you will just go out"
I didn't think much of just me and Killua going we were friends that's all it's not like he was asking me out on a date or something he will probably take me out to fastfood.... That's what I thought to I had my nerdy reading glasses on sweatpants and a T-shirt that said ROCKSTAR in bold letters. However Killua was wearing dress pants and a button up. Didn't think much of it again.
When we got into the car I was just listening to music on my phone and when I opened my eyes I realized we were at the fanciest restaurant I have ever saw! I looked at him and said.
"Are you kidding me?"
"What are you talking about? I told you we were going to get something to eat".
"KILLUA! I am wearing SWEATPANTS AND A MESSY BUN!"
"Don't worry you look beautiful as always" Killua said confidently
I blushed I can't believe he just said that. Wait maybe this is a date. Does Killua have a thing for me? Okay going crazy for sure. Killua wouldn't like me hahaha gosh what was I thinking!
When we enter the restaurant Killua went up to a man and said
"Table for two under Zoldyck".
I was again still feeling awkward when I walked in because all the ladies are wearing dresses and all the men are wearing suits.
" What do you want to eat"? Killua said
"Oh I don't know I haven't been to a restaurant in eight years."
"EIGHT YEARS! Man you have been missing out!"
" Oh I remember the Menu when they have colorful stuff I get food from there!" I said joyfully
"The kids menu?"
"Whatever you want to call it."
A waiter came to us and asked us what we wanted to drink Killua ordered a Sweet tea and I order just plain water.
"Killua can I ask you something?"
"Sure.What is it?"
"Is this a date?"
"Whaaaa! Psh your crazy"

I guess I was a little straight forward but he was blushing while I asked. I smirked and laughed.
"What's so funny (y/n)."
"You I said."
The waiter comes back to hang us our drinks
"Are you guys ready to the order" the waiter said happily.
"Yeah... I will have the steak with the side of baked potatoes and green beans." Killua said like a real gentlemen.
"And for you miss?" The waiter spoke
"Uh I will have the chicken nuggets with french fries please."
The waiter seemed confused I don't know why maybe it's because I ordered off the kids menu? I looked over and I see Killua about to bust out laughing and once the waiter left that's what he did.
"Hey Zoldyck why you laughing!"
"Lingg you are craziest girl a know."
We both had a good conversation but when I thought about it. My parents... Oh my gosh they are going to kill me, and they are going to find out I was staying with a Zoldyck! My mood changed instantly and when Killua said
"Why do you look so down."
I answered in a slim voice
"When I go back to my house I am going to be in the torture room."
Killua as opened wide.
"You won't be in the torture room."
"You don't know my parents Zoldyck they don't just let me walk away from my whole career like you did."
"Don't leave..." Killua said blushing
"What do you mean?"
"I will protect you I will let nothing hurt you... YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME."
that came out too quick but all I could say in response is
"Okay."