We Meet

My story begins on August 12 2015
"Mom you don't understand I want to be my own person!"
"Now listen (y/n) just do your job you are assassin and that's your job."
"I don't want to kill people I want to be myself!"
"(y/n) don't be a idiot you know you are born to do this... to be a killer."
Once my mother said those words my whole face was frozen. Did my own mother really say that to me? I went on a rampage I couldn't take this pressure anymore and I almost nearly killed my mother and father and I left home for a little bit. I knew that I was going to go back to my mansion I just needed some time to think like I always do. We were the Lingg family. It might not be as aggressive as it sounds but we are one of the top assassins in the whole world. I never enjoyed company and liked to be alone all the time. I didn't want friends I always think they are going to betray me one day. So I never trusted anyone.
I was walking in Central Park when I wanted to go in the old church where I sit and think. When after about 2 hours later I see a little girl wondering. I got scared when I sensed her presence and I jumped on my feet to see who it was. The little girl had long black hair and wearing a dress. I sensed that she honestly meant no harm so I went up to her so see if she was lost. When all of the sudden a boy that looks like my age comes raging in the door and grabs the little girl and looks at me with a scary face. Then again I have seen this boy before.
"Zoldyck?"
"What?" The sliver haired boy said
"Your a Zoldyck one of the sons of the Zoldyck family."
"Yeah why does it matter to you?"
I stared at him cause I never came face to face with someone from another assassin family.
"Wait are you (y/n) from the Lingg assassin family?" The sliver haired boy asked confused
I shook my head not knowing what to do. The boy looked like he has experienced talking with actual person. He has been trained just like me how is he commucating so well with me?

"What's wrong with you I said with a enganging look."

"What do you mean? I'm a normal human being like you and me."

"Liar!" Your a assassin!"

Tears began to fill my eyes and I don't know why I was getting so emotional. What my mother said before I know that's not me. I want to have a big heart and live a happy life but that's never going to happen I was brought up this way.

"Hey what's wrong! Did I say something?"

The little blacked haired girl came up to me and starting to stroke my hair.

"It's okay everyone needs to cry sometimes."

"Hey Lingg, what are you doing out here in the church shouldn't you be backa t your mansion." The boy said to me

"Shut up! I am leaving now I am going to find a motel and sleep there tonight goodbye Zoldyck!"

I quickly went into my pockt to reach out my wallet to pull out some extra money out. When I opened it, all was there was a pile of dust.

"Well Zoldyck actually you leave cause i'm sleeping here tonight I left my money at home and know I am broke!"

"Just come stay with us at our hotel and stop being a baby." The sliver haired boy said

"I don't even know your first name or the little girl next to you and you want me to stay with you!"

"Fine my name is Killua and this little girl here is Alluka she is my little sister also part of the Zoldyck family. Now will you come with us?"

"If it means getting a good sleep then I guess so." I replied unsure

"Alright then lets get going!"