🖤Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe: Part 3🖤

My Only Weakness.| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc|

**************

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Wednesday! (A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

{4936 WORDS - NOT EDITED, SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES IN THIS. JUST WARNING YOU. I MIGHT EDIT IT LATER ON, I'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE.}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{🖤WEDNESDAY 🖤}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

Wednesday was on the balcony of her shared dorm room as she plays, 'Paint It, Black' on her cello, Daniela was sitting next to her with her crutches on the floor, watching Wednesday with a smile.

The song slowly comes to an end as Wednesday sighs contentedly, Daniela tail was swinging side by side as she was watching her play. She then exhales sharply as Thing begins tapping on top off the music notes stand.

"No, I don't really feel better. There's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school." Daniela nods, she felt that way as well. The window opens and Enid steps out with wide eyes.

"How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" Enid asks as Wednesday nods towards Thing. "I had extra hands." She says as she then looks at Daniela who smiles at her making her cold heart beat.

Was this what love is? Wednesday asked herself loads of time. And yet the same answer, she did not know. "Whoa." Enid says as she looks at thing with wide eyes, "Where's the rest of him?" She asks as she looks at Wednesday.

"It's one of the great Addams family mysteries." She says as Enid walks closer to the railing, where she could hear furs howling, Wednesday and Daniela look at her. Wednesday looks at her confused while Daniela looks at her worried and sad.

She knew how Enid felt about not being able to wolf out and having to watch the rest of the wolves running around and enjoying them selves. "Why aren't you wolfing out?" Wednesday asks with a head tilt.

Enid sighs, "Because I can't." She then shows her claws, "It's all I got." She mutters looking at them, "My mom says some wolves are late bloomers, but I've been to the best Lycanologist. I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it?"

She asks, "Yeah, she says there's a chance I may never you know." Daniela looks at her, "What happens then?" Wednesday asks, "I'd become a lone wolf." Enid mutter sadly and if Enid had had a tail and ears they'll be both down.