🖤Woe Is the Loneliest Number: Part 1🖤

My Only Weakness.| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc|

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{🖤WEDNESDAY 🖤}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

'This story is about to take a dark turn.' Wednesday's voice over states, 'Usually, I love dark turns. Like when the carousel brakes mysteriously failed at my eighth birthday party.' She states.

'But not this one.' The police team were in the woods searching around, the police woman looks at the dogs worried, "We've been searching for hours, Sheriff." She states as she looks at Sheriff Galpin.

"The dogs need a break." She says, "Think we missed something?" She asks as she sees him looking around, "I say we double back, sweep Collet Creek, and then call it a night." The police woman nods.

"Okay." She says as Sheriff Galpin nods. Later at Nevermore academy, Sheriff Galpin, Principal Weems, Daniela and Wednesday walk up the stairs to Principal Weems office as they talk. Wednesday looks at Sheriff Galpin with a cold look.

"How could you miss a dead body?" She questions, Sheriff Galpin scoffs, "'Cause it wasn't there. No footprints, no blood, no sign of a struggle. Nothing, nada." He states as he waves his arms in anger.

"My search party looked all night." Wednesday scoffs, "Well, your search party must have left their seeing-eye dogs at home. Me and Dan saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of us." Wednesday says as they turn the corner on the stairs.

Daniela nods and catches up with her crutches, she had noticed that Wednesday was walking slower so she could walk with her. "Get a good look at this monster thing?" Sheriff Galpin asks, "It didn't stick around for a chat but-"

Wednesday states but Daniela nods making Sheriff Galpin look at her, "-Yes it was tall and a sickly grey colour. It's eyes were sticking out of it's head." Sheriff Galpin and Principal Weems pauses for a moment, there eyes widen in horror.

Daniela and Wednesday look at them confused, did they know what kind of monster it is? "Maybe it was one of your classmates." Sheriff Galpin suggests. Principal Weems glares at him as she opens the door to her office, "Sheriff, I find that question offensive."

Sheriff Galpin shakes his head, "I don't care, 'cause I got three other dead bodies in the morgue." He says, "Hikers just ripped apart in the woods." Principal Weems frowns, "The mayor said those were bear attacks."

She states as she sits down on her chair at her desk, she folds her arms and looks at them. "Well, the mayor and I disagree on that." Principal Weems scoffs and crosses her arms, "So you automatically assume."