(Wow emotional)

"The Chipettes?" Vinnie raised an eyebrow, he gasped.

Alvin nodded uselessly. "Come on, Vinnie, we have to take you home."
"Okay." Vinnie nodded. The four walked out of the microwave.

They walked out of the dark sewer and tossed Vinnie into a bowl of warm water so he would grow to full size. Vinnie was just sitting back there going into an existential crisis, wondering what and why he was going to join the chipettes.

He also had amnesia. All he knew was the guitar."so what am I going to be doing with the chipettes?"
"That's a stupid question, Vinnie." Scoffed Theodore. "You've been singing with them all your life!"

Then Alvin showed Vinnie a picture, to which Vinnie's mouth opened in shock and his eyes widened. His heart stopped in his chest. "Oh my god!" He said in surprise. "I can't believe that's me!"

"Yes." Sighed Alvin. "But now we have full four O'clock shadows and are entering our forties."

Vinnie frowned. He was in his twenties. The chipmunks drove to a big old mansion and now it was time for Vinnie to reunite with the chipettes.

 The chipmunks drove to a big old mansion and now it was time for Vinnie to reunite with the chipettes

(Vinnie and the chipettes)