Seventeen

"William, let fucking go" i struggled to say, he loosened his grip but his hand was still around my throat, i caught before i looked at him "why do you even care?" I asked and clenched his jaw, "because Lucia, just because" he replied and i rolled my eyes.

"Your being aggressive for no reason, i have a sex life so do you, or at least should get one" i said and he let go of me, he took a deep breathe in, his dark green eyes leaving mine, i sat up and looked at him "if you can't do this job anymore, its fine I'll get someone else or something" i tell him putting my hand on his shoulder, "no, i can." He replied with a firm tone, "then what is it?" I asked and he sighed "i don't even know Lucia, you drive me insane" he leaned back.

"Every time i know a man touched you, i want to rip every piece off of their body and feed it to the dogs" he said throwing back his neck, "William, i can be a stress reliever but i won't for sure have a love life, not now at least and not with someone whom I'm working with" i tell him, "so if you wanna have a good time, i will help but more i can't allow myself and won't allow myself" William nodded his head.

"Your so pretty Lucia, fucking hell your insanely pretty in every inch and flaw" he said looking at me and resting the palm of his hand on my cheek, i loved the warmth.

I gave him a smile and closed my eyes "gosh, that smile" he said in a hushed voice "you have something" he said and i opened my eyes looking at him "You have some magic spell on you, making me crave your love like a mad man" he said stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"If i knew that I'd be this insanely craving you, I wouldn't have entered this dark place" he said leaning closer.
His lips finally meeting mine, god they were so warm and plump almost making me loose myself too in that kiss, this kiss wasn't rushed but it was hard and passionate something i hated but loved, i kissed him back not wanting to pull away, his tongue traced my bottom lip, making me suck in a breathe.

We pulled apart after a moment and he just searched my face for something, but i just couldn't give him any thing more, if I did we would be back at chapter one all at the beginning, where we were in love and a toxic bound.

I sighed "William, don't" i said and he nod before removing hand from my cheek, i fucking hated this moment, because I knew he'd eventually return back to his cold face and gestures, so i hugged him, I couldn't seem to think.

I was lost, his arms wrapped around me, pulling my body to sit on top of him, fuck, "Then help me out Lucia, be the whore you can be" he said in soft voice as if he didn't want to say that.

I kissed his neck tracing my hands on his chest and going lower, to his abdominal, i looked at him and he had his head thrown back, i massaged his bulge from over his pants before kneeling in front of him, he groaned.

I kept massaging it, before i unzipped his pants and un buttoned it as well, he pushed his hips up and i pulled his pants down.

His underwear being now seen, and his bulge hard one, i looked up at him and saw him looking back at me, i teased him from over his underwear before he grabbed my wrists and gave me a warning look, "Fuck, Lucia don't play with me" he said and i nod he let go of my wrists and i pulled him out of his shorts.

He gave me a low humm, making me wet even more, i started pumping his cock and he groaned "keep doing that" he praised me, and i did loving his pleasure voice.

I saw how much pre cum was coming out so i used my thumb to run over the juice and spread it all around and he moaned, my name.

I then slowly gave his cock a slight lick and he fisted the couch, i swirled my tongue around his tip and he groaned loud and deep, i slowly took his cock into my mouth and wrapped my mouth all around it, making it juicy, i looked up at him with half lidded eyes and he smirked looking down at me "good, mmh, keep going like that baby" he praised and I listened moaning around his cock and sucking him up.

I bopped my head making him, gasp and groan, before giving him a few licks around his balls and he grabbed my hair "tiny slit, likes teasing me" he said and i hummed and he slapped me slightly "Keep the work up, slut" he complimented.

I used him far back into my throat and gagged slightly around him and he threw back his head and started thrusting inside my mouth, i moaned and hummed around his cock and send him vibration all around his cock, he groaned "I'm gonna cum in that filthy mouth" and with those words he filled my mouth with his warm cum.

"You can swallow right?" He teased and i did looking into his eyes, "such a brave slut you are" he praised and hummed "you need a treat too" he said and pulled me up, as soon as he pulled me up, my phone started ringing.

He rolled his eyes before letting me get up, i went to get my phone from the kitchen counter and it was a unknown number, i picked it up "Hello?" I spoke "Oh doll face, it really is you" i frowned Ethan?'
"Ethan?" I asked and he chuckled "no, beautiful, its Elijah" he said and it made me confused where he got my number from "where would you get my number?" I asked "well i have my ways beauty."

End of this weird page.

So yah, uh just so you know... never mind or- I'll tell you the next page