Twentyone

Ethan L. Hernandez

After I had called her multiple times and she hadn't picked her phone up, I decided to find her location and see for myself why the hell she wouldn't answer, after a good two hours of searching her location I found her.

Well and now, I'm seeing my brother fuck Lucia, I couldn't believe my eyes as I kept looking into the car, she was moaning so loud you could hear her, she was enjoying it..

My jaw clenched as I looked at them, then she saw me, she looked like she had seen a ghost, I was fuming with anger.

I wanted to punish her so bad that she wouldn't be able to walk for months, yeah I know I do let the other guys have fun with her but, seeing how my own brother was pounding her was just... annoying and disgusting.

Lucia said something and Elijah looked up, he's face went white, I looked at both of them with anger.

I knocked on the windows and Lucia looked away whilst my brother tried to pull his pants up, he unlocked the car door, I yanked the door open nearly.

"I see" I said the most dumbest words I could've said, I couldn't think when I pulled her by her hair to look at me "being a slut for, four men wasn't enough?" I slapped her but I knew she enjoyed it..

"You don't get enough of what I gave you do you?"
"Get out!" I said in a fuming tone and she gulped before trying to adjust her clothing "now!" She got out and stood in front of me, her dress rode up.

"Get inside my car." I said as she nod and did as she was told to "and you Elijah, you drive home to mine" I said and he nod only, he was sucking in his cheeks.

I got into my car and started driving "I don't want to hear one word or sound, from you until we're at the mansion" I ordered and Lucia looked at me opening her mouth but nothing coming out before she nodded.

Once we reached home, I got off the car and opened the door for her, she didn't get out so I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to the mansion.

Once we were inside I pushed her to the wall, not too harsh, I clenched my jaw "you do know what's next right?" I ask, she was looking down making me grab her face and make her look at me "you do know what's next" I scanned her face and she nod her head.

I put my thumb on her lips and she opened her mouth, looking at me like a slut, she looked deeply into my eyes while sucking on my thumb, the doorbell rang and I took my thumb out to open the door, i opened the door and it was Elijah standing there, I made way for him to enter and he did.

"Lucia go to the bedroom, stripped." I grabbed my phone and called the other guys to come over, after it was all set.

"You had fun?" I ask in a low voice, he didn't respond making me narrow my gaze "answer." "Perhaps" I clenched my jaw "well lover boy, you'll enjoy a show with a little... twist." I said my voice so low it was more a rumbling.

"You go to the bedroom too" I ordered and he stood in front of me for a while before doing as he was told.

I grabbed my phone and called the other guys, telling them to come over..

After a few long minutes passed the door opened and the guys entered, I smirked and kept sitting on the couch "Ethan, what's the matter?" I gestured them to sit down "the matter is I caught Miss Lucia with Elijah" I told them and they raised their brows.

"They fucked" I gave Roy a tight nod "you saw that?" Lucio asked and gave him a look that made it clear, "So where are they?" I smirked "Lucia is tied up, upstairs and Elijah is sitting there.." I told them and they smirked "so we get to work and teach them a lesson?" I nod and we all went upstairs.

I opened the door and the room was dark.. I turned on the red lights and entered fully.

I looked towards the bed where she was tied to, the guys around me looked at Elijah "you got some nerves" Lucio says and I smirk as Elijah keeps quiet "look I even brought your boy toy to toy with you" I tell Lucia as Vito gets beside me.

Lucia looks at Vito and looks back at me, keeping quiet, "So who's first?" Roy asks "how about we tie Elijah up too?" Vito says which makes me smirk, "not a bad idea" I pat his back, I grab some rope from the drawer and hand them to Roy.

After Elijah was tied up Lucio was the first one to get close to Lucia, he gripped her chin "Look at you, sucking cock behind our backs?" "You didn't get enough from ours so you went out with him?" Roy says, "I'm disappointed" Vito says looking down at Lucia and Lucia looked a bit sad "So doll, which one first?" I ask and she pouts, I frown at her pouting.

"Speak up." Lucio orders, "Anyone who wants me" she says and I clench my jaw "Doll, don't make us all make you cry, choose or get all at once" she kept quiet, so I sighed and grabbed a whip, there were already some tools out on the table so we can choose.

Lucio grabs a knife and cuts the rope from the bed frame and grabs another rope and ties both of her hands behind her back and her legs together, I get her off him and put her on my lap, Ass up.

I smack her ass with the whip and she yelps "you didn't want to choose and we didn't want to make it easy for you" Roy smirked and sat beside us and put her legs on his lap and put a hand between her thighs "either we make her a cum slut and a cum dump or a cum dump but she doesn't get to cum" Roy said and I smirked that's her decision..

So who's better Ethan or Elijah???
Love u.