4.01

Love him

      I looked behind me and saw a man in a black hood. It looked like he had shaggy blonde hair, like JJ'S. God I miss him so much I can't stop thinking about him, I love him. I love him. I love him too much.I know it seems bold but I love him and wish I said it sooner when he could hear it. My head hurts too much, it's full of regret. I should've told him. Just a three words. I felt a tear run down my face as I quickly wiped it off in embarrassment. One more hour before L.A. I'm wondering how the pogues are feeling.

**POGUES POV**

     "Hey John B! Let me grab the lighter fuel so we can start the fire!!!" Kie said. " HEY LOOK ITS FROM Y/N! It says, I'm sorry I've had to leave, this place has too many memories and I can't stay. From y/n." Kiara read the note out to everyone and they had tears rolling down their cheeks. "She l-l-left." Pope said standing there still, eyes wide open and blinking their tears away. "Will we find her? Ever?" Sarah said. "I'm not sure." John B replied, his face red with tears.

Arrival

      The airplane landed and I took another glance at black hoodie guy before I left my seat, grabbed my luggage, and walked out the door. "Y/n!" I heard someone call my name "Y/n!" They called again. I turned around and I saw him. I saw black hoodie guy. He grabbed his hood and then pulled it down. "JJ?!" I got tears in my eyes as I ran through the crowd of people. I ran to him. I jumped up and hugged him. I hugged him so tight like I'm never gonna let go and say bye to him. "I love you."

      I finally said it to him and the weight lifted off my shoulders. "I love you too." He said as he smiled and I kissed him. My hands on his cheeks just holding the kiss with passion and love. I broke the kiss saying, "I thought you didn't make it. Your back killed you." I was actually wondering how he made it. "I woke up my back all sealed and stitched up. The doctor came in but he didn't notice I was alive. They discharged me and I left. I just left and they didn't notice. I left for you. I love you." I've never heard him talk so fast. "I love you too. I love you so much." I replied to him just saying I love you. Again.