Chapter 4

ChastityLee: chas does classy with a twist

4,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

We have been participating in a lot of interviews following the release of our single, Perfect so it was no surprise to hear that GQ wanted us to feature on their youtube page. Every media publication that we are aware of want the inside scoop on our band like how we met and all the juicy stuff.

"HEY GQ!" We all wave at the camera once they start rolling.

"We're BrokenSouls and we are going to be spilling all the juicy tea." I wink at the camera. "So stay tuned to see us spread our legs wide."

India chokes on her drink and Scarlett glares at me while patting her back.

"Chastity."

"I'm kidding." I smile widely while turning to face the camera as I mouth the words. "I'm not."

Cassie laughs while looking down at her card, "Let's get started."

"Drum roll." 

India starts tapping her drum sticks against the armrest while we wait on Cassie to read the first question.

"What's your sexual orientation?" Cassie pulls a face. "I have no labels."

I take a long sip of my drink, "I go every which way."

"Same here." India grimaces.

"I am heterosexul and in a loving relationship." Scarlett calmly answers knowing that the next question will likely be about our relationship status.

"I'm straight too." Amaya holds up her card. "What's your relationship status? I'm in a relationship."

"And the rest of us are single." I answer for the three of us who have been through our awkward romantic stages with eachother. "How long has Chastity and Cassie known eachother?"

"I'm guessing people have been scrolling through our instagram pages." Cassie laughs as I stick my tongue out at her. "We have known eachother since we were teenagers so it's been pretty cool to grow up together then randomly start band when we had different aspirations in life."