Chapter 8

ChastityLee: a wine babe

3,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

Now that the band is on the rise, we have found ourselves socialising with people that we never thought we would. I receive up to fifty different invitations a day for events, parties and hang outs with some of the world's most famous people. I'm a big hit with reality TV stars who are always trying to get me to appear on their shows or attend their parties because I seem like a vibe and I have been tempted to do so.

That Harry Jowsey guy has been all up in my DMs which has been kind of hot but he gets around a lot and his desperate need to stay famous is an ick. We did makeout a few nights ago at a party but it never went further than that after finding out that he was chatting up all the girls at the event, I wasn't going to be the fool that went along with it.

"You ghosted me." I give Devin Booker a look as he holds my hand up to his lips before giving it a light peck. "And now you're all over me."

"I was in a relationship." He tries defending himself and I purse my lips at him.

"So was I."

Silence falls between us for a moment as he continues to kiss on my hand and I feel myself smile as our eyes lock with eachother.

"I missed you."

"I missed you." I repeat as I pull my hand away and he chuckles while grabbing the leg of my chair before pulling it closer to him. "Why are you suddenly so interested after all these years?"

"You know that I was always interested but then you threatened to cut my dick off and you blocked my number." A laugh escapes my lips at the mention of my empty threat. "I wanted to let you cool off for a few weeks then I found out that you were in a relationship with some girl."

"I love a good relationship." I stare into his eyes, "I'm not looking for a relationship." 

Devin nods his head, "Understandable."