The kids V the Sea king

The kids were now facing the monster that had been territories, everyone. Now it's their turn; they are determined to turn him into fish sticks.

"You guys ready..." asked Buru.

"Like we'll ever be!" said Roku.

"Let's take him down!" said Chita.

"Let's make Papa proud!" said Aisuru.

Three of the kids rushed in. Buru charged his purple fire breath. Roku charged in with his sword and Chita slithered as fast as possible towards the sea king.

DSK lifted his fist and tried to punch Chita but with how fast she was she easily dodged it.

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

DSK continued his assault by chasing Chita, but with how slimy she was and the mixture of it with the rain she was way too slipper to be hurt.

*SLICE*

The sea king stopped and looked at his left hand, or he should be, but he didn't see his left hand. He looks towards his left to see it on the ground. His hand was sliced off.

"What the!" The sea king started to speak until "Time to fry some fish bones!" shouted a voice behind him. He turned just to see a bright light of purple flames.

Buru calmed his flames down to see the Sea King's cape.

"Did we do it?" asked Buru.

*BAM*

*CRASHED!*

"BROTHER!" shouted Aisuru.

From behind The Sea King snuck up behind him as fast as possible and punched the small dragon boy into a building.

"YOU FISH BREATH!" shouted Chita as she quickly slithered towards the Sea King.

The Sea King got ready for the attack, when all Chita does is slither past him.

*?!*

This confused the Sea King when a giant yellow glow came out behind him. He notices this and turns to See Aisuru.

"GRAVITATIONAL IMPACT!" Shouted Aisuru.

Aisuru fired the energy ball towards The Sea King, and the ball came in speeding in the Sea King barely dodged it.

The energy ball missed and hit the building behind the Sea King. Which immediately made the said building collapse.

"Opps.." said Aisuru.

*if that energy ball were to hit me, I would've died.* the Sea King thought.

"These kids are they these Ape's strongest, I think I can stop holding back now!" The Sea King smiled as he said this.

Roku ran behind The Sea King, his sword raised as he was ready to strike. He swung his sword down at an alarming rate.

*TINK*

The sword hit the ground with the Sea King not standing where he originally was.

"Huh-BLAGH!" Roku was surprised when he was suddenly punched in the face and sent flying towards the bunker that holds the citizens in.

"ROKU!" shouted Aisuru.

"It looks like it's just me and you Aisuru!" said Chita.

"What are we going to do now?" Aisuru asked.

"I think you should charge your energy attack again but I'll distract him the moment you get the chance to fire it again," Chita said looking at Aisuru.